• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Good stuff

C

Charbear

Selling one V-day bear ticket and, also, a very special item with a lot of controversy around it - Mutant Cure Potion. TICKET IS SOLD

Event took place 1-29-10. There were initially 10 of these from a Napa Event but all were believed to be turned in during the event. There was a little side drama on this item supposedly having been given an invisible timer to decay. As we can see, this is not the case. This item is being treated as a one-of-a-kind item so any offers/trades will need to be according.

Serious offers on the potion only please. Offers will be taken in any format you wish to give them: PM, post here or icq. Items are currently on Napa.

Also, I have a Cernunnos' Special Irish Stout (black bottle) currently on Catskills I will consider parting with as well. - SOLD (got the offer I wanted - thx)

I can accept gold or trades on any of the following shards: Atlantic, Napa, GL, Chessie, Baja, Pacific, Cats or Europa. Trades/Gold will need to be given first on different shards though.

Attachments

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Some items

I'll give you 20 mil for the item (bottle) on cats......ICQ 259499344

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Someone just offered 100m for it Snowdrop :p I don't think the 20m offer is gonna cut it. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think he might be referring to the alcohol bottle they mentioned.

"Cernunnos' Special Irish Stout (black bottle)"