• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good PvP Template

• Thread starter Catalyst of Evil
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Catalyst of Evil

Hello!

I just came back to UO after being away for about 3 years or so and just transferred my characters from Chessy to Alantic! I was wondering what a good pvp template is these days, my current red's template is pretty much the classic template:

Magery
Wrestling
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence

Any help would much appreciated!

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks good to me.... spell cap for pure mages is 40% i think now or something like that in pvp, so with what you have u can do more dmg.

Increase of Spell Damage Increase cap from 15% to 30% (Reduced from TC 40%) for templates that focus in only one spell school. Focused players, having no more than 30.0 modified skill points in another main skill set will be able to benefit from the raised cap. Main skills include: Magery, Necromancy, Mysticism, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Animal Taming, Musicianship, Chivalry, Spellweaving.