• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good one slotter for a Hiryu

R

Runica

Is there one? I know there are some decent one slotters, but anything I won't be ressing every 3 minutes? Anyone hunt w/ a 4/1 and find a way to keep that 1 slotter alive? Thanks for any help

I

imported_GFY

Ya, how about an Ethy?

Remember if you have another one slotter you'll be on foot!

B

Blaez

I like a frenzied along with my 4 slot pets.

Keep close and if it gets into trouble just mount up.

L

Luvan

Giant ice worm
i have a couple that i have trained up. I take them out with my cu or my hiryu.

yes they die a lot.
But they poison very frequently. And i like the way they look.

if your on cats my second one needs a good home to free up the stable slot. I cant bear to release it as i burned near 300 or so green thorns to find to high quality worms. But it is free to a good home.

T

TiamatRoar

<blockquote><hr>

Is there one? I know there are some decent one slotters, but anything I won't be ressing every 3 minutes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, if you're hunting in particularly dangerous places with multiple monsters (or even single monsters if you aren't a peace tamer), then I can't really think of any one slotter that survives decently. Closest thing would be a Gaman, and even that doesn't far that well against tougher monsters once it's targetted, IMHO.

I just use that one slot for an ethereal or for Nature's Fury (spellweaving spell. Any human can cast it at 0 skill) in dangerous places.

In non dangerous places (or single monsters you can control with peacemaking), I'd use a giant ice worm or gamon.