• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Ol' Dinky (Me) Needs Some Help! PLEASE RESPOND!

A

andy1796

I Have A Key I Need To Get From The Minglers.. I've gotten a wrong key, so I need to get another. I've fought about 4 Minglers but still no key.. I need some help defeating a Sellbot building, or a Sellbot Factory. I need a secret friend to help me out. I'm a 45 laffer with lvl. 4 Throw, Squirt, and Sound. A lvl. 3 Lure added to that. I also need help with killing 2 three story buildings. I can help you with your tasks too. I also only need TWO more cog pieces for a Sellbot suit!!!!!

PLEASE RESPOND!

Edit*
My prizes come when i'm not focused, so this isn't really needed except for the SECRET FRIEND part. If you've seen my youtube video about secret friends, You can take one of those codes in the description. THANKS!!! OH! I'm gonna fight the v.p tonight when I have my suit ready.. Any peoples wanna help me?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 5 story event Flippers is holding would be a great place for you right now. Hope you get it! If not, maybe I can help tomorrow, but tonight I have the real world happening now.

Welcome to Stratics, by the way!

A

andy1796

Thanks! I got a post there, but he hasn't responded.. I'm waiting around like whatever but I can't find him

S

Stubby

Hey there, My doggy, Fancy Fumblemuffin is on the search for the 2nd key also. So if you would like pm me a code and we can help each other. Fancy has 56 laff. She is at Seltzer and whole fruit pie, lvl 2 lure, and close to lvl 3 tu. WIll eventually get sound and drop. Anyhow, let me know.

F

Flippers

The Minglers are abounding in those holly buildings.

Bring your toons both tonight - check the posse thread :) I'll post where to meet. When we're done, you can go to DG yourselves with shiny new keys!

S

susan4633

flippers isn't kidding about those darned minglers. last night my friend was trying to get her 6 caviar from hollys and in 1 bld alone, 1st floor was 2 minglers, 2nd floor 3 or 4, 3rd floor a couple etc. i have NEVER seen that many before in a building. susan

S

soupandquackers

It seems to me that whenever im doing a task for hollywoods or minglers i cant find them, once im done they are everywhere. Thats why i like getting the key from legal eagles instead.

F

Fangs McWolf

It seems to me that whenever im doing a task for hollywoods or minglers i cant find them, once im done they are everywhere. Thats why i like getting the key from legal eagles instead.
Back when I didn't figure it out yet, I took on a task that taught me the importance of avoiding cog-specific tasks. I forget the reward but it was for 250 micromanagers. I'd been seeing them everywhere and thought, "Well this shouldn't take too long." Finished a couple of weeks later, but geez did they become scarce while I had that task. It's like the game is programmed to make the cog you need appear less often.

Sometimes, it's like trying to find a skelecog on the streets. Impossible.

G

Granjell

I agree and would add try not to take tasks that involve 20+ bldgs of one specific cog group. I had to do 20 lawbot bldgs for small toon, thinking they were easy enough to come by on Polar Place or Donald's Dreamland, and wouldn't you know it, couldn't find but one at a time.

Who was it that had to do 200 bldgs?

F

Fangs McWolf

But I promised to never ever ever in my toonlife ever to take that task again, or my friends promised to do not-nice things to me.
Feeding you to the cogs isn't not-nice. It's called saving you from yourself.