• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good night last night.

A

absimiliard

Only died to Vmp once! Had a few close encounters though. Even once saw Wyrm and his crew swarming around but managed to hide myself far enough away that they missed me!

Best thing though . . . .

I think I'm finally starting to see the appeal to bards. Up till now it's been all, work this, work that, with no real payoff. Last night I was provoking discorded summons onto each other, then peacing them, provoking another pair of summons, and when the first pair was done starting them fighting again.

It was lots of fun. I've never done that, been able to control a fight that way. It was a new experience for me, and quite fun actually.

So now at least I'm fairly sure that once I'm finished with my build I'll enjoy using the skill. (which is really what counts when you come down to it, this is after all a game.)

-abs

G

A bard eh ??? Interesting....

Call your friends. Set up an ambush....
Betray thine blue friends and maybe we can exchange some chords and partitures, if ya know what I mean... muwhahahahaha

A

absimiliard

I had heard, oh dark lord, that you are quite a master of the guitar yourself.

In real life I am alas, not talented with an instrument beyond my own voice. I used to sing some opera, and quite like classical and jazz music as well.

You're more "rock"-ish though, right?

-abs

G

Very interesting, sire... For singing operas and jazz, you might have a tuned voice... thats brilliant, even coming from a BLUE ! *SPITS*

And yes... Rock is my preference... Despite I play more the brasilian CHOROs on accoustic guitar :{}
Soloing is what I like most :>

We might put a good show on vent with voice and guitar, after you betray your despicable blue friends, give their souls to us and join the dark side !

By the damn way, How dare you to know some of our dark sinister secrets ? Insolent,.,.

A

absimiliard

Oh, I'm sorry Dark Hunter. I didn't realize that your talent, which has been mentioned here by more than a few people, was considered a dark secret.

If ever I do betray my blue friends I think I might quite enjoy doing a musical piece with you. Though my voice is many years out of formal training I do enough informal singing that I still have decent pitch and projection. My breath control isn't what it used to be though, and I now have a slight burr in my mid-range from too much time at sea. *deep sigh* That burr just kills me.

I do love that latin beat in music though. Gotta give ya that.

-abs

G

Hmpf grompf grrr
We shall see if the disease will bless your voice and put it back to its most potent shape again !
But as long as you stay among blues, theres little hope of enhancement !!!! pfftt

BETRAY THEM !!!!! PURCHASE THY TICKET TO THE EVIL SIDE BY COMMITING A VILE, UNFORGIVABLE AND NEFARIOUS ACT !!!!! Send all blues to Oblivion and you will be well seen by the evil side,.,.,.,.

Muwhahahahahahahahahaha

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

Oh, I'm sorry Dark Hunter. I didn't realize that your talent, which has been mentioned here by more than a few people, was considered a dark secret.

[/ QUOTE ]Apparently everything He saids or does is a dark secret to anyone insolent and/or blue.
*hides outside Wyrms house and watches him change clothes*
*sticks out insolent blue tongue*
Bwah-ha-ha.

Wait a minute, my tongue's not blue. Aww, nevermind.

L

Lady Gabrielle

Ok The Devil went down to Georgia is starting to come into mind here...
Or is that The Devil went down to Makato?

&lt;3 Wyrmie

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

i play a mean tamborine...

[/ QUOTE ]

*sings*

Hey ! Mr Tambourine man, play a song for me
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to
Hey ! Mr Tambourine Man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come following'you.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nay Magnolia, I think he mean to say "Green Tambourine"

The Lemon Pipers:

Drop your silver in my tambourine
Help a poor man fill his pretty dream
Give me pennies I'll take anything
Now listen while I play
My green tambourine

Watch the jingle jangle start to chime
Reflections of the music that is mine
When you drop a coin you'll hear it sing
Now listen while I play
My green tambourine

[Instrumental break]

Drop a dime before I walk away
Any song you want I'll gladly play
Money feeds my music machine
Now listen while I play
My green tambourine

...............keeps humming.....play play play my green tambourine!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Nay Magnolia, I think he mean to say "Green Tambourine"

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome... But Bob Dylan still wins.

*sings*

Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves
The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorry
Yes, to dance beneath the damond sky with one hand waving free
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today until tomorrow.

I'm not sleepy and there is no placing I'm going to
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

Amen!

I

imported_Castor

<blockquote><hr>

I can accompany on washboard.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not going to let you play on my abs again...

I

imported_Krystal

omg u should hear Wyrm play guitar, he is awesome, he plays for us alot, mostly cause we beg him lol but seriously if u get a chance to hear him play u wont be diapointed, he likes to play Pink Floyd for me and its awesome:)

A

absimiliard

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not your pancake Castor!

How many times do I have to repeat this; you may be deadly, you may get all the ladies, but yah don't got me! I alone will determine who may play on me!

*pauses*

Uvtha, you may play on me. *looks confused* Whatever that means.

-abs

A

absimiliard

I listened to him play on a file that got posted here some time ago. Or maybe a link to it was posted. Been a while.

Any how, I quite liked what I heard. I like guitar, it's a nice instrument. I never really did much vocals in rock, but I like the sound a lot.

-abs

R

RandAlThor

*SINGS* 1... you cut a hole in the box.
2..... you put your junk inside that box.
3...... you tell her to

uh oh my pitch is way off. Looks like I'll have to take up a new career.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not your pancake Castor!

How many times do I have to repeat this; you may be deadly, you may get all the ladies, but yah don't got me! I alone will determine who may play on me!

*pauses*

Uvtha, you may play on me. *looks confused* Whatever that means.

-abs

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm This might be entertaining... Siege's Evil Lord playing Pink Floyd while Uvtha plays on Absimiliard. Whatever that means.

I

imported_Krystal

we trying to get him to sing to, with that sexxy voice he cant be bad at singing? lol

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

we trying to get him to sing to, with that sexxy voice he cant be bad at singing? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

*remembering*

Oh yes he can!!!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*remembering*

Oh yes he can!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the most surprising talents besides WyRm's guitar on Siege to me has been Franko's voice... Heard him cut loose one day on vent and it blew me away... The Franko can sing!

G

<blockquote><hr>

A bard eh ??? Interesting....

Call your friends. Set up an ambush....
Betray thine blue friends and maybe we can exchange some chords and partitures, if ya know what I mean... muwhahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your own advice, my Lord Wyrm, and perhaps you and your droogs will actually catch me one of these days!