• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Naja resist spread?

Vittorio

Visitor
Hey gang. I'm currently working on my Naja I'm tailoring for champ spawns. Going PB/FWW. These are pretty agreeable pets to train up, I must say!

I'm pretty pleased with how the pet planner is looking, but for one area. I'm not so much displeased with the resists, I just don't know if it's the best spread possible.

I wound up plugging in 80/65/55/100/65. Thoughts? I welcome (and appreciate!) any and all constructive feedback. Thanks!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For mine, i went with 80/80/45/100/60. Physical > Fire > Energy > Cold > Poison is the general order of Resist importance for most foes.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The resist spread suggested above does feel a lot better, on paper. Taking that adjustment, I went with this. Any thoughts?

Drop Health to 974, Mana to 200, and increase INT to 361. Put Med and Focus at 120. More offensive capability then, due to being able to use Specials more often from higher mana regeneration rate.

Last edited: