• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills! 2-9-09

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Leans back in her chair, wondering how much longer she'll be able to stay awake after realizing she's been awake since 2pm the day before. Looking at the boards, she realizes it's about that time...*

Good morning, Catskills :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wanders in and grumbles something about corporate drones*
Never work for a nationwide chain, but if you decide to just remember: there's no such thing as a privately run franchise.

Corporate is coming this week for their yearly inspection. What I would give to be able to introduce them to my warhorse. Get rid of that headache once and for all.
*grabs a cup of tea and a pop tart and heads off to make the office look "proper" for the upcoming P.I.T.A. guests.*

C

Corvak

Good luck with the corporate goons.

Irish up the coffee a bit, make it interesting :p