• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills 18 Feb 2009

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TW comes into the Guild hall and settles by the fire, with a plate of food and a hot cup of coffee.

Good Morning Catskills today is Wed 18 Feb 2009!

We had a great time last night, the bedlam spawn was relatively harmless followed by a couple Rats spawns.

I am not sure it technically qualifies as a community event though since Anne didn't die even once. Trust me I tried to lure and drag every piece of crap over to her last night but she just wouldn't die!

I however died a half dozen times in glorious and eventful manner.

It is nice to see the shard comming out on mass and enjoying themselves again!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wanted to go, but my head cold just won't let up. I've been popping cold pills like they're tic-tac's. The only relief I get is at night when I can take my nyquil shot and lay down. Hopefully I'll be up for next weeks hunt.

S

SwordBlaze

I hope to join when I get my acct back up! If RL activities permit it lol.