• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good morning 4/28

G

starts the grill. With all the rain we are expecting today i figure i will have a short stack on blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup. i got a question for those that have seen the colorada rockies and the canadian rockies which do you think where prettier or more scenic

C

crayfish

I love the Colorado Rockies and cannot wait to see the Canadian Rockies!

G

same the colorado utah rockies are so beautiful and they say the canadians are better i am just afraid I will be disappointed in june

G

Morning All.

Im a hunger strike till the patch comes. But Ill smell some bacon and a stack of those pancakes. Mmmm.

G

raven

hope you plan on going on test shard than because if you wait for it to hit a shard near you I fear you will waste to nothing

C

Connor_Graham

*orders the usual coffee*

My vote is for the Sierra Nevadas.

Yeah, yeah, I know it wasn't on the list, but my vote is still for the Sierra Nevadas.

G

connor

are they by the badlands and the great tutons if so a oversight if not were exactly as for the last 4 years we have done the deed and gone west. of course it my and my mother so cannot say so west young man. Made it to 3 miles from california hehe . I think after this trip I will have been in every state except california oregon and washington no counting alaska and hawaai

C

Connor_Graham

The Sierra Nevadas is the mountain range at the northern tip of California and is where Lake Tahoe is located.