• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Event Waka

• Thread starter imported_Castor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Castor

Good event Waka, thanks for organizing, it was a load of fun

Good fights to all there VMP, Rev, CCC, EB2

And thanks for to all who rezzed my sorry butt :p, look forward to more fun fights.

K

Kemo/Dras

Agreed I had a lot of fun a bit of confusion on who to fight and when to fight people and what was going on seemed everyone was attacking everyone hehe. Was a lot of fun though. Thanks for the Fun waka waka's.

-Kemo

G

Agreed - that was excellent! Well planned, great fights, and a lot of fun!

Thank you to everyone involved!

It is now 5AM, and, having been up since midnight, I must now do my vampire impression, and flee the approaching dawn!

M

Mandolin

It was spectacular in my eyes.. what a great night.. I died constantly.. but the adrenalin of constantly fighting... honorably was incredible!

Keep them coming Waka!!! And bring back the dules too!

M

Mac on SP

Awesome event. Haven't had that much fun in a while. Thanks to all those that rez and helped.

Servoria Lethius

A

Alaric_SP

Excellent event WAKA!

This was my first shard event here on Siege that I have been able to make it to and had a great time!

Good fights out there! It was a huge learning experience for me!

Thank you all!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah that was a good fight!

I killed like 11 people before I got crushed by 5 people and ibichis doggie.

Anyways had fun

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah it was just getting started when the power went out over here
Oh well got a goodnights sleep anyways !!

Y

Yasou Wakayama

Glad so many people turned out at some point to get involved with the mayhem ...

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Had alot of fun myself. I just wonder if the person that posted the other day about no one is ever on SP was on last night. It was a great turn out so many people and so many different guilds. Total confusion on who to kill and who not to kill, I think most attacked and than sorted it out.

Good thing I retained my regs last night, I dont know how many people I ressed over and over, friend and foe alike.

Thank you to all that helped and came out to be a part of this.

A

Akane Wakayama

It was a great event, although I must say I am rather disappointed in the shogun's "activities". You should make an honest girl out of Maleeka.

The fights were a blast. I racked up a lot of kills last night, one of those being balck rain although I beleive mine was a cleaner kill situation. I thirst for the blood or is it stuffing? of Teddy Ruxpin tho.. dang wolf.. could not get him last night.

S

Sloan

Again, my apologies for not attending. I've been on a hectic work schedule and 13 hours of sleep got the better of me.

G

Although I was a bit disappointed in the light turnout from other shards, given the amount of work and promotion WAKA did, the turnout from our own shard population was impressive, and really good to see.

Admittedly, Skylark did little beyond involuntarily donate reagents, armor, and fashionable clothing to enemies, and collect death robes during the course of the event, but witnessing the absolute chaos near the YAMA guildhouse after the Shogun was found was highly entertaining, and it seemed everyone was having a great time (if it moves, and you can reach it, whack it - seemed to be the theme
). I suspect that the tally of kill points against allies of most of the participants was close to the tally of kill points against enemies.

I witnessed a whole lot of good sportsmanship, and personally had no problem attempting to res any ghost in my vicinity when I had the supplies to do so, and I saw others doing that as well.

Ironically, most of the poor behavior I observed at, and after the event was isolated to a few, as Otto terms them, noto blues, and slimy battlefield scavengers, who were stealthing and looting the many corpses when the original killers did not.

*shakes head*

One thing WAKA has proven with these events is that it is possible for us all to have fun together in some fashion. Thanks again for putting it together!

-Skylark

G

Aye, a good time indeed. I knew there would be way too many people that would love to have a stuffed REV teddy dog, so I decided I best put on hiding and stealth and try to pick off those that wandered from the herd.

Although I must admit, this gk clone template I'm running is unbeleivably gimpy.

M

Maleeka

I had a great time last night and I am very thankful that I saw no screenshots of my activities towards the end of the event in Otto's great story. *blushes* It was wonderful to see so many Siegers participating. Was watching all the fighting from the safety of the Yard and should have joined in but got slightly confused on who the enemy was.

I look forward to helping in the next event sponsored by the Wakayama's and hopefully I won't find myself in another compromising position.

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Ms Maleeka, I am still wondering about your intentions with our Bumbling Shogun! Seems you have him wrapped around your little finger.

That was so funny and totally unexpected...great job you two.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I racked up a lot of kills last night, one of those being balck rain although I beleive mine was a cleaner kill situation. I thirst for the blood or is it stuffing? of Teddy Ruxpin tho.. dang wolf.. could not get him last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were just one of the bunch of waka that were attacking me and Ibichi's doggie (the bleed is what got me.. couldnt heal)

You... I guess didn't see every waka attack me the second I attacked u... I guess I offended the clan with that one =P

K

Kat SP

I echo Castor's sentiments! Excellent event WAKA! Last night was fun from beginning to end and then some. It was the first Siege event for many in our guild and we all had a blast! We died a lot, we laughed a lot and I have to say that my mates are some of the fastest dry looter's I've ever seen!!! I can't tell you how many times I died, only to find out that my killer hadn't dry looted me, but my mates had! haha Talk about teamwork!

It was wonderful to see so many KSS out in force. VmP was fun too! I know I spent a lot of time rezzing friend and foe alike. We should do this more often! Evem the noto killer's were fun. *Notes that she is also very close to being red and that it's gonna be funny to be a red on dial-up!*

G

<blockquote><hr>

and slimy battlefield scavengers, who were stealthing and looting the many corpses when the original killers did not.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's slimy? That's how I got through the first 4 years of UO...!

F

Fidessa

Thank you for the awesome event WAKA. I had a great time! Oh and Yasou and Maleeka thanks for the big laugh at the end!

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I could have make it through to the end. But I had a baby who just didn't want to go to sleep! So what exactly happened between the shogun and Miss Maleeka?

A

Akane Wakayama

black rain and I will have to agree to disagree on the events last night of his death.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

black rain and I will have to agree to disagree on the events last night of his death.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... right.

I'll agree that BR is only agreeing to events that are 100% true. I'll take ya on 1v1 anytime if you have any doubt that you needed help to take me down =) Enjoy the loot tho... =)

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Let us just say the Shogun was caught hiding out in a bedroom at Ms Maleeka's home. And he sure wasnt being held against his will.

One thing I hope people noticed is where all the different vendors houses are and make use of them. That is one way to advertise for them.

And BR....sorry the dog just was a bit hungry at that point!!! She really is just a sweetie most the time.

G

You are all lucky I just joined the thieve's guild that day, or you all would have received murder counts courtesy of Star Jamison.

A

Akane Wakayama

Star last time I fought you I didn't get a count either, are you always jumpoing in and out of the thieves guild?

D

Dor of Sonoma

It sure sounds as if everyone had a fantastic time!

I hope that I can get my crap client fixed before the next one. :)

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Let us just say the Shogun was caught hiding out in a bedroom at Ms Maleeka's home. And he sure wasnt being held against his will.

[/ QUOTE ]

was there a little
going on?!