• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Good EP/HCI/DCI Jewels.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must have ALL of these
20+ EP
10+ HCI
10+ DCI
FC1

At LEAST one of these
6+ LMC
20+ DI
6+ Str/Dex/Int
10+ Fire Resist

Price is not a issue. I can pay anything for the right jewels. ICQ me with what you have, and possibly a price if you have one.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh it's serving quite well. I just transfered my character to another shard and I'm working on building another suit ;P. Jewels are the hard part unfortunatly ;*(

L

Limlight

If EP is not 100% needed...

I have a ring with:
+7 Str
1 FC
10 SDI
14 HCI
15 DCI

On Atlantic.

B

Balian of Asgard

what shard?
Ive got a 4/5 possibly 5/5 but i aint gonna dig for it till i know what shard and how much if the item meets all your requirements or juat the 1st 4

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what shard?
Ive got a 4/5 possibly 5/5 but i aint gonna dig for it till i know what shard and how much if the item meets all your requirements or juat the 1st 4
I will go to any shard.

Price depends on the accompanying mods. It will be well worth digging through your items to find I can promise.

L

Lilweezybaby

bracelet:
20 ep
13 hci
11 dci
fc 1
fire resist 13

item on atlantic

S

Seismic

Ring:

EP 20
DCI 12
DI 19

Not quite what you are looking for but I have a bracelet with HCI instead of DI .. will post that later since I'm unsure of the numbers atm

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 EP
13 HCI
14 DCI
FC1
19 DI

Bracelet

missed DI req by 1 but still godly let me know if you need

on catskills