• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Day Catskills - 2010-02-04

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Day everyone, I hope no one is getting buried in snow (and more importantly plans on sending it my way *eyes Black Sun*)

*sets to work on the fire*

Ahh....there we go, much better.

Stay warm everyone.

W

woody_cats

good morning. this morning chefina was trying out a recipe for apple struddle if anyone interested in a sample

C

CatLord

* walks in quietly... with a roguish grin... *

Morning gents...

C

CatLord

Brother, outplaying the shadowlord rag tag army is absolutely wonderful.

It reminds me of those days when I used a string and a can of worms to make the Vesper slum dogs run across all town...

Ah... I miss my younger days...

Fishing at the docks and then run out of the way barely avoiding the armies of Lord British and Lord BlackThorn...

The yelling of DOA echoing in the streets...

Fun times...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning Woody! How are you today? Your customary cup of coca?

*nods to the meer*

Good adventures today my friend?

*sets a cup of coffee in front of him*

I hope all is warm and safe with you two.

W

woody_cats

aye all is well just waiting to see what friday night snow storm anounts to and thank you for the coca