• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Day Catskills - 2009-12-23

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*the tavern door creaks and groans as he opens it, quickly entering the tavern*

Another fine, freezing day out there with a touch of snow. At least we got these doors fixed, sort of.

*sets to working on the fireplace, using a bit of kindling and the still warm embers from the previous fire*

Ahh...there we go.

*moves back to the counter and starts the coffee and hot water*

Well....I brought in some fresh cider which I can warm up for any interested parties.

*returns to the fire and places a few logs on then warms his hands by the flames*

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*shivers as his bare hand meets the ice cold door and pushes it open*

Good morning master barman, that fire is looking might cozy.

*eyes the cider sitting on the edge of the bar*

Hmm.. hot spiced cider... It has been a long time since I have had the pleasure. Would you let me know once you have it ready? I'll have a cup of your fresh coffee while I warm my bones by the fire.

*tosses a few gold pieces on the bar*

The holidays are certainly upon us... I hope you and yours are safe, healthy and happy.