• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Day Catskills - 2009-12-16

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*opens up the tavern and gets to work setting up the coffee and tea*

Hello everyone!

*checks out the ABM, looks for a switch and doesn't see one*

Um...well...maybe when Black Sun gets here he can help us out with this.

Happy "Hump" day everyone!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles as the Lady enters the Tavern*

Good day, wonderful of you to join us again.

*takes note of her outer garments*

Cold day out there again, lots of white stuff flying in the air and I hear more is on the way. *shutters a little bit* Thankfully I have plenty of logs for the fireplace so it will be blazing non-stop, please have a seat by it.

*brings her the coffee and muffin*

I don't know where it is getting that money from, I am hoping I do not get banned for duping. If I am not here tomorrow I suppose you know my fate...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pours a cup of Vesperian tea for the meer*

Good day to you sir, restful evening?

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*pokes his head through the door to see if there is anyone left*

I could have used a good breakfast this mornin', but alas I was otherwise detained. Would you happen to have any coffee left in the bottom of the pot mate? I could use a pick-me-up! Tis a bit on the chilly side where I reside, but nothing like it could be and is elsewhere.

C

CatLord

Oh yeah... finding purpose is restfull.

* drinks the tea quietly *

Now this new project is a mess... I need bigger books...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks to Schuyler*

Good Day friend! The coffee is always flowing here, have a fresh cup.

*hands the man a dark cup of coffee that may either be a special brew or indeed the tar at the bottom of the pot*

How have your travels been? 'tis colder in certain areas than others but without a doubt I think we all can agree a nice seat by the fireplace is comforting right now.

*grins as he refocuses his attention on the meer*

You and those projects my friend! Don't forget to focus on project "get some sleep". It is important to keep up on that one. Last night I switched from project "die in Felucca" to project "cuddle with the wife". It was a nice change.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is good to keep that skill at GM levels or above. It keeps you from needing to train the camping skill when you are kicked to the couch.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles*

No doubt about that. Botany can also come in use in these cases.