• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Day Catskills - 2009-12-11

C

CatLord

* Walks in quietly... it seems someone left the doors unlocked? *

* Puts on the apron and tricorn... *

* Gets some coffee and hot water ready... and places a green feathered hat on the counter...*

* Checks the chocolate muffins and sets them on the counter ... *

* walks to the hardwood doors and turns the sign around... *

* It now says... open... *

* moves to the counter and picks an ancient book... ineresting reading indeed... *

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAY!

Friday is here, Friday is here! (and the little one isn't sick anymore so be a benefit to a more relaxing weekend, well actually not because he is back to his wild self but I prefer him that way)

*sets out the coffee and hot water for tea and cocoa*

The chocolate muffins are done!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* looks up from the book *

busy night hum...
I stayed up a little later than I wanted but no...I'll attribute the delay today to a busy day at work!

Thank you very much for getting things going today! I apologize for my tardiness. Where is that umbrella that hits me on occasion?

C

CatLord

* hands him the apron and tricorn... *

No clue about umbrellas... * looks confused*

* leaves two crimson stained silvers on the counter and takes some coffee and a muffin to his table *

Aye... it was a busy night... but you missed the morning...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does sound like you had an exciting morning. Though I am not sure I'll ever be able to wake up for that!

*puts the apron on and gets to work*

Ah...the weekend is finally upon us.

C

CatLord

Yup... the new tamers learnt about Mephitis and Rikktor.
We'll prolly try an Oaks tonight...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds interesting.

Oh and about that umbrella, there is a lass who comes in and gives me a few whacks if she doesn't get her coffee quick enough.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may have been catching up on sleep that day.