• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good bye TT

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

Both of my accounts are coming up for renewal next month. Since it took so long for Sadie to reach 137 I had though of at least keeping one account with her on it. After thinking about it, I am going to cancel both accounts. I have not played TT since the beginning of May and have no urge to ever go there again. Wizards 101 holds my current addiction. :)

I am canceling the accounts this am. Please feel free to delete my toons off of your friends lists. They were Little Sadie Twinkleberry, Feline Fine, Atta Whack, Mr. Twinkleberry, Atta D'Bleu, and Buck Nekkid. Thanks to everyone for the many boss battles and just hanging out talking. :)

It was great fun meeting so many friends on TT and I had a blast. I will still be visiting Stratics though.
:thumbsup:

L

Little Sadie

That's good! :danceb:
Thanks for the memories, even though we were never friends...haha
ROFL! I have no idea why we were never friends ingame. We certainly talked enough. Oh that's right. You thought I was too stuck up! LOL! Oh well, we are still Risque Business buddies. :thumbsup:

S

soupandquackers

Sorry to hear that, once something new gets released you will be back for more laff points.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well, Terri can't say that I am surprised! It has been so long already that either of us have really played though that I probably wouldnt have noticed! I'm glad you will still be here though! I really miss our chats and DA runs.....even just fishing! I was seriously thinking of cancelling my accounts also, then Pinky called me and asked me to get on with her! We even made a Fred and Ethel (I am fred) to go with Steve and Cyndi's Ricky and Lucy. We will probably play a total of 1/2 an hour a week but still......lol. Have fun being a wizard!

L

Little Sadie

Thanks everyone. :) My accounts have been cancelled and last day is end of September. I might have to dust Sadie off for a final Stratics Sunday run night. She is a huge ugly bunny with dead trees but still knows how to throw a mean pie :p