• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

good bye Legends

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
just wanted to tell the players of Legends good bye. Zath, Capt, Luc, and all the rest of you knuckleheads , it has been a pleasure. i enjoyed playing with all you wonderful people, sadly i feel my time on Legends has come to an end. it use to be so peaceful, and an escape from the pvp kids of gen chat, but sadly i think our quiet little shard has caught up to the rest of them. im returning to Chessy, thank you for all the adventures my friends, and if you ever stop by Chessy dont be a stranger =) -Rabbit/Dixie

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have one thing Chessy doesn't have Erebus! Matter of fact Chessy hardly ever see there EM. Don't let a few people ruin it for you. Every shard has there fair share of pancake flipping idjits.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And if history holds true, in a month they will be bored and move on, again...they kinda seem to migrate like birds or locusts.

Citizenbushido

Adventurer
Can I have your stuff? Just kidding, I really don't want your stuff, apparently, I have to post two times in the forums before I can look at pictures people post. ergo post #1

Citizenbushido

Adventurer
But if you are leaving and want to dump your loot then, by all means, I would be willing to do you the favor of being the recipient of your benevolent donation. Post #2 now I should be able to look at all the perdy house pics. :D

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I originally came to Legends several years ago to escape Atlantic gen chat. I wanted to be able to talk with folks without the kind of garbage you are referencing. I am on Siege most of the time but there have definitely been a couple of logins on Legends where I thought "What happened here?!" However, in the last week when I was grinding out event arc parts I didn't notice it, so maybe they keep different hours now. i agree with Uriah, don't give up altogether, they'll move on.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wow. So I've been on more often and for longer hours the last couple of days trying to train this beetle up, and I just saw what you all were talking about. Complete trash in General Chat. For a game that the median age is probably between 35-40, it is unbelievable the kind of stuff they are saying to each other. I'd trust my 8 year old daughter to behave better than this group.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah one morning they were talking to each other, and one mentioned they were being paged on. So they proceeded to drop the F bomb consistently just to agitate. The GM came in chat and told them they were funny...and evidently left, since they kept on playing. *sigh*

I guess subs are so far down that now they can't take the chance on losing anyone for jailing them

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I haven't been "into" UO of late. Been on a bit of a break, Paying, just not playing. I've been making an attempt at keeping my vendors stocked. But that is certainly sad news. Other shards I try and ignore but when people bring adolescence behavior to Legends there's a fair chance I will report them even if I'm just stealthily around behind the scenes. Should it get directed at me I will certainly follow up with Mesanna or whoever. I certainly have what I consider spare accounts, so they can have my money, or the idiots, but not both. I have one account that's just my museum that no one has visited lol. So it would not be much of a loss to me. Everything doesn't have to be a total ban and a few days time out could be just as effective. Although I think if you hang around any shard a nitwit or 2 will show up sooner or later. We draw our fair share of idiots though because we have an active EM with events with a lower population so it draws folks to us who are just passing through with no respect for themselves or our community. There's an aspect of "consider the source" also. I've certainly never been bothered in the least by some moron drunk typing for their mom's basement. But that doesn't mean I won't get involved. When I see people who can't construct a sentence without obscenities I really form a mental image of a complete pathetic loser. I know I'm dealing with someone intelligent when they can zing me good and keep it completely un-reportable ;)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We have one thing Chessy doesn't have Erebus! Matter of fact Chessy hardly ever see there EM. Don't let a few people ruin it for you. Every shard has there fair share of pancake flipping idjits.
You mention the lack of EM engagement on Chessy like it's a bad thing.... Better off without the swamp of X-sharders every month.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dixie, you will be missed. I do not get much cause of college but I think I know of what you speak. I will give you a wave when I pop on to chessy :D

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah one morning they were talking to each other, and one mentioned they were being paged on. So they proceeded to drop the F bomb consistently just to agitate. The GM came in chat and told them they were funny...and evidently left, since they kept on playing. *sigh*

I guess subs are so far down that now they can't take the chance on losing anyone for jailing them
That one picked right back up the next day with F bombs and them joking about paging after every F bomb. Heck we didn't have that much trashy talk back when we were a hopping shard with a large population.