• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goo explosions at Dragon Turtle

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do others get Goo that looks like this at Dragon turtle spawn?
I think I only see them like this here.

upload_2018-7-18_0-19-10.png

upload_2018-7-18_0-19-56.png

Maybe there is natural gas right below the surface here.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Probably a chain reaction I would guess. The Ants there have goo once they die (or close to it) so if you pet hits goo and triggers their goo as they die... that would be a very gooey situation ;)

Then again your "natural gas" seems plausible as well.. I mean that huge Dragon Turtle would leave some hellacious gas deposits if he farts here and there :D

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning all.. I call it the lag loop.. oddly enough it seems to be caused by the apes tossing nanas at the goo pet.. and it will cause a loop of that graphic to go off.. until the ape that tossed the nana is dead.. thats why I either don't use a goo pet there or target the apes first as they are fairly ez to one shot.. once the 2nd round of the champ is dead and all the apes are cleaned up its fairly smooth sailing.. hehe.. Just a tip for those thay use goo pets there.. target the apes and it will stop the loop from happening or shorten it should they get a nana toss off.. hope this helps =^-^=

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
note that mystics with high levels of the support skill (focus or Imbue) typically can nether cyclone and one-shot the gorillas in the spell's AoE, resulting in their bananas in response not doing damage. So a Tamer and a Mystic make a good team working side by side at the Turtle. The mystic clears the apes, then the tamer's pet that does AoE can work on the remaining spawn.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I am making the explosive bananas the gorillas are carrying go off. Good.