• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gone again.

G

Lots of reasons, most of them having to do with the game mechanics and politics. I'm sure I'll be back one day down the line, kept most of my stuff like last time...though a couple good friends got hooked up well enough. Ya'll have fun now and be nice. Chew on this: Ally the whole shard and xshard 120s and 25s to atl, pac, etc. Instead of r or rofl or whomever almost kind of maybe close to owning fel sometimes, Napa would own Napa....a whole shard unified = that shard owning uo. Probably more than some can wrap their heads around though (ie A Hot Chick being pissed off that trammel players can more easily get good gear w/o having to buy it from him (more likely than not from scripted kits anyways (go check your house rq, it might be smoldering))). Then again, I'm just guessing. Peace.

I

imported_Cysphruo

maybe you should just cut back on the amount of time you play or just dont be so concerned with stuff. they're making a ton of changes in the next few months, they're going to seriously turn the game around.

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chim you dont have to be pissed.. tell the real reason you leavin again.. cause you called pablo a n@zi and he paged on you.. you most likely got banned for it..
Yes I do this UO has screwed the game up with allowin all you trammies to get good shat for basicaly nothiin, And NO I dont script kits I buy them from scripting KOA who I hope there house burns soon.. Enjoy your bann

G

OK, you can have this weekend off, but you have to be back Tuesday.

B

BLiNK-

<blockquote><hr>

Lots of reasons, most of them having to do with the game mechanics and politics. I'm sure I'll be back one day down the line, kept most of my stuff like last time...though a couple good friends got hooked up well enough. Ya'll have fun now and be nice. Chew on this: Ally the whole shard and xshard 120s and 25s to atl, pac, etc. Instead of r or rofl or whomever almost kind of maybe close to owning fel sometimes, Napa would own Napa....a whole shard unified = that shard owning uo. Probably more than some can wrap their heads around though (ie A Hot Chick being pissed off that trammel players can more easily get good gear w/o having to buy it from him (more likely than not from scripted kits anyways (go check your house rq, it might be smoldering))). Then again, I'm just guessing. Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao, did i get you banned, shouldnt call me a n a z i ... you dumb ******. but thats okay, obama bin laden is going to loose the prez elections. McCain will win
but thanks for your time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Chim you dont have to be pissed.. tell the real reason you leavin again.. cause you called pablo a n@zi and he paged on you.. you most likely got banned for it..
Yes I do this UO has screwed the game up with allowin all you trammies to get good shat for basicaly nothiin, And NO I dont script kits I buy them from scripting KOA who I hope there house burns soon.. Enjoy your bann

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually not pissed, and wasn't pissed at pablo either. I called him that because he was acting like a douchebag, with respect to the common guidelines by which one person treats another person. That Pablo can act like such a ****bag and then turn around and page simply describes the childishness that we've all come to expect from R. So nothing happened there basically. Just a goatblower being a goatblower. No ban.
By the by, YOU'RE a trammy. You're actually one of the trammiest trammies, always spamming [censored] at the bank. And the worst part is that you don't even know it, you're like the loser with the "Kick Me" sign on his ass. You spend like 95% of your time in tram selling the items that come from scripted kits; I never accused you of scripting them yourself.

G

<blockquote><hr>

obama bin laden is going to loose the prez elections. McCain will win but thanks for your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If nothing else, that's a grossly insensitive (remember 9/11?) and distinctly unamerican thing to say, but it doesn't fall on me; I didn't raise you. God knows what did. The only thing about it that indicates that you're even a product of this country is the fact that you misspelled "lose." One o, genius.

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chim I used to LIke you foo.. but you nothin but a dumb Fck Trammie that is leavn the game. good one less trammie in luna.. and Me script? Never have and never will.. all of you koa buddies do and I will continue to page on those douches... so Chim.. This is Porter and stfu trammie

G

Dude, I know you're porter. You being porter doesn't make you any less of a ******.