• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

golem in the stable

JustMe

Adventurer
so my paladin had a golem in the stable from around 2000-2004 but I couldn't animal lore it and it wouldn't respond to commands. are PP golems worth anything? do i need taming or something now to control one now? how can i pull up its stats?

Attachments

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You need 110 Animal Lore skill to lore a Golem. If it has 100% Poison Resist, it could be worth a decent amount.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think a patch fixed all the PP golems not to be 100% poison anymore
The patch changed newly made Golems to have 99% Poison Resist. Then they further changed that to even lower Poison Resist. I still had a 100% Poison Resist Golem with GM Wrest/GM Tact (perfect for training up to 120 Wep Skill/Tact on) until i accidentally released it a few years ago.
Now, i use a Wolf Spider trained to 99.9 Wrest/GM Tact (i keep the Wrest below GM so it doesn't use Parry) when training Wep Skills/Tact.

Last edited: