• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Golden Tinker Kit

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
got one of these today, im not much into collecting stuff like this, thought id flip it.
let me know what you'd pay, or PM me.
if your offer makes me happy ill sell it to you.

1633546055516.png

Never mind, ill just keep this item, it seems to be bringing up far more drama than it's worth to sell.

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is an item that you do have to be on a certain quest to get access to. It's also something that is still obtainable, though the spawn rate for it is "assumed" to take time. I don't consider it a rare, some might.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well, I've been actively trying to get one for 5 years.
finally did.
1 in 5 years that sounds like it's pretty rare.
or maybe it's just me, maybe I interpret the word rare differently than you guys do.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This is an item that you do have to be on a certain quest to get access to. It's also something that is still obtainable, though the spawn rate for it is "assumed" to take time. I don't consider it a rare, some might.
correct, you have to be on a certain quest to get access to the area where it spawns.
but that doesn't make it a quest item as it has nothing to do with that quest.
by the same rationale that would make the bell you can steal from the same quest a quest item.
or anything you steal from the abyss as you need to be on a quest to access that area.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
well, I've been actively trying to get one for 5 years.
finally did.
1 in 5 years that sounds like it's pretty rare.
or maybe it's just me, maybe I interpret the word rare differently than you guys do.
If you have been actively trying to get one for 5 years, why did you try to sell it the same day? That's a lot of work...put that joker somewhere nice to show it off. What I consider cool and what this community considers a rare have been different more than once.