• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Golden Skull reward broken?

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi -

after months of doing nothing in UO I read about the revitalization of the gauntlet and decided to be excited. So I got my old tamer and greater dragon, tried to remember how things work and went to doom.

I talked to the scorceres and got the quest.
I handed over the bones.
Demon was summoned.
Killed demon with one interuption when my greater died.
No golden skull in my backback, nor in the corpse.

Did they change anything?

Regards, fizzle

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did that quest on Origin last Thursday after it received the new publish and the skull went to my tamer's backpack. Only thing I can think to tell you is to make sure your pet's bar stays green the whole time so your character gets credit for the kill.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Tina,

I didn't watch the bar of the pet I admit (besides than healing), but I got looting right the moment the demon fell. So all should be ok?

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep ... because the game kept saying that I couldn't ress at that location ...

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
yep ... because the game kept saying that I couldn't ress at that location ...
Ain't that the message you get, when your pet is higher on the z-axis than you, e.g. flying?

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think if you leave doom and come back you are screwed (not sure about the details)

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok then this is the issue... thx for clearing this up!

concerning the ressing: maybe it's the z-axis, but sometimes it is difficult to detect. this message can pop up in situations where you just can't detect the reason for the problem. you can only move tile by tile till it works.