• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Golden sand

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I often find on the ground some treasure sand. What is it?
How can i take this?
And it's use?
Sorry but i don't find any good guide for stygian abyss :(
Thanks

K

Kiminality

It's valueless.
There's a boss gargoyle that throws it as a special attack, to weigh down the character.

T

Tazar

In the tomb of kings, there is a secret door on the east side that leads to a monster named "Na.... the thief" (Sorry - can not remember the thief's full name). When you fight this thief, one of his special attacks is to throw "Treasure sand" into your backpack until you are at your max weight. Then he casts weaken so that you are over-weight and without stamina so he can easily kill you. The only way out is to kill him, or to drop the sand and run for it.

The treasure sand is really worthless and does nothing for you.

Y

Yen Sid

Unless you have pre-patch Treasure Sand that is Blessed like I do :) It no longer comes Blessed. Some day it will be valuable :lol:

J

Jermosh

Unless you have pre-patch Treasure Sand that is Blessed like I do :) It no longer comes Blessed. Some day it will be valuable :lol:
Just this of all that fur that was left in the corspe.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to know what Tazar have explained ;)
However thanks to all for the patience:)