• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Golden lotus petal

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Up for bid is a Golden lotus of heaven petal.

Start is 150mil, buyout is 300. Will not sell if it does not reach a price I am ok with. Item is located on ATL, buyer responsible for pickup.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a bid of 160 by Bandw via PM. Any future bids please post in thread, TY.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM offer of 170, this will run till saturday july 24th 8pm eastern standard time

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I stated all bids must be in thread, any PM bids will not be accepted at all unless it is an offer of the buyout price, if this happens then it will be posted that buyout was met. If anyone has an issue with this I will just end the auction and keep the item. As my original post stated I will not sell if price is not something I am comfortable with. I will also be entertain trade offers.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buyout was offered and accepted, thank you for the smooth trade Luulaalaa.