• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] gold silver copper coins

A

Annienox

was wondering wondering what a gold sovereign a silver crown and a copper shilling was worth i dont seem to find and for sale anywhere and are they rare

thank you :wall:

B

Belanos/Icicle

they're items from an event involving Sherry the Mouse a while back.

They are somewhat rare, with the sovereign being the most valuable, although
as for the prices, not sure

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold a set of the three at the festival for 1m-1.5m as I recall.

W

woody_cats

if you buy remember do not keep in bp or bank make sure locked down or in a secure or the nasty npc or vendors will take as 1 gp

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They originally came from a one off invasion of the castle british...and were intially very rare...However they rats came back for approx. 1-2 weeks inside the britain sewers below the castle ....not many peeps new about this??? and it was very easy to collect hundreds of these coins...by simply splatting any rat...indeed even a new player could take on a rat......my only regret was not doing it as much as i should have!!!! LOL