• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Gold Harpsicorde

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well lady echo of oceania just gave me on in a bag for bag trade...so if u wanna let it go..for 10 ill do it..i really dont think there that rare....must be like well over 800-1000 out there.....thats like 40 odd a shard.......otherwise iam ok...i got the one i wanted for the public museum

Last edited:

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well lady echo of oceania just gave me on in a bag for bag trade...so if u wanna let it go..for 10 ill do it..i really dont think there that rare....must be like well over 800-1000 out there.....thats like 40 odd a shard.......otherwise iam ok...i got the one i wanted for the public museum

hmm its ok lets make the deal tomorrow pls add me in icq 37534788 thx