• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gold coins

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
a group of us worked really hard doing towers getting coins. we just found out that u need 8 to do mini quest and get a medallion. what the hell we do with the extra coins. we worked hard, not using 5 or 10 accounts like some. then the devs added other another npc for items. dam it now have to do more towers grrrrr. boy do we feel like quitting.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who told you to get more?

Think about it. Someone starting this event would have to get 45 Mythical cargo and turn them in to the Fellowship. Then they can access coins. That could take weeks for the average player.

What do you do with them?

1. Take all your toons there and get the deco (look at me) items.
2. Give the coins to other players so they can bypass the 45 Crates. (I gave ten bags of 8 coins away last night.) And will trade 8 coins for 8 crates to get more Tritons.
3. Stop whining about getting a head start.

I am glad the players on LS can start these events on day 1. Stop pancaking!

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who told you to get more?

Think about it. Someone starting this event would have to get 45 Mythical cargo and turn them in to the Fellowship. Then they can access coins. That could take weeks for the average player.

What do you do with them?

1. Take all your toons there and get the deco (look at me) items.
2. Give the coins to other players so they can bypass the 45 Crates. (I gave ten bags of 8 coins away last night.) And will trade 8 coins for 8 crates to get more Tritons.
3. Stop whining about getting a head start.

I am glad the players on LS can start these events on day 1. Stop pancaking!
Yes he did, and much appreciated by LS

Need to Impeach Pawain as Minoc Gov!

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Next question is... what does the medallion do?

Same text from the 8 npc in BD, same text from fellowship hall. Havent found any areas that are now passible with it. And the beacons still give minax arties...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think Kojak has a good Theory. We use the Mysterious Fragments on Shrines to advance Blackthorns.

Just a Theory.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the medallion will be used like the necklace for Khaldun. You will need to wear the medallion to get into something. Blackthorns is probably going to be our Halloween Dungeon this year but who knows,

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't know but you might try clicking on it...

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wait, wait, wait. Are you complaining that you worked to get a butt-load of these coins before you even knew what they did? Then found out that you only needed 8 of them and the rest are useless?

If that is what is going on here, let me be the first to say:

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!