• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) GoL?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any GoL members that still play or maybe I should correct myself and say former members? Just curios since they used to hold the Friday night PvP fights at their fel house near trinsic. Those were fun times.

C

CatLord

*raises hand*

Elaint Eltanor... both GoL and GoL pvp stone. (which we still own)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you know why the PvP night fights on friday just ended?

Was pretty cool a tournament inside and people just randomly grouping up in teams outside pvping each other for fun. Then you have the guild D!E come in and bum rush us all outside on raids. Was nice to see even enemies work together when that would happen for a comon foe and go back on the offensive after the first inital wave of attacks. Good times...good times....

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. The events were held in 2003 and 2004 that I particpated in.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bit of trivia.... Is anyone still here from GOL's parent guild AGOL?
Tron and I were Elders in " Ancient Guardians Of Lore" way back in 98', when GOL was born