• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

going to use shard sheild run stuff back from atl

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
any requests of items, i can cover most playerable things non uber rares cant careless about
will grab if u contact item etc and bump 10 per cover gold etc

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey Wanderer! I might have a few things I need brought over from ATL...when are you transferring? Or have you already? I've been so busy here at work I haven't had time to reply to this until now :(

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any requests of items, i can cover most playerable things non uber rares cant careless about
will grab if u contact item etc and bump 10 per cover gold etc
Hey Wanderer. I was wonderin if you were going to make a trip to Atlantic if you could take an item to a char I have there?

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be interested in having you bring back some items from Atlantic to Origin for me. What do I need to do?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may be interested in having you bring back some items from Atlantic to Origin for me. What do I need to do?

leave your icq and i will holler next thursday friday range

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good. I will get it to you after work.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds good. I will get it to you after work.

i can jump back origin any time after today pm me or leave icq how to contact if still need
have open many spots for items will jump at latest atl origin sat

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm out of town until tonight, been gone for a couple days and just saw this. I will try and get a hold of you tonight if it's not too late.