• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going to sell out of this game

• Thread starter imported_Moslar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Moslar

Please go to my Pacific Museum, northwest corner of Luna, Pacific Musuem and Promenade - Owner Moslar.

Check out what I have in the home and on the roof. Count in another 250 mil in gold (along with the mall) and please pm or icq me a cash amount your willing to spend. I will consider offers after this week.

UO was probably the most fun I had in the last 10 years, but work keeps catching up to me having any fun anymore. I dont know many of the rares collectors, I'm sure I will not be missed by many, but I do know a ton of peeps on Pacific that will surely hate to see me go.

Why? Work! and lots of it.

Thanx for reading,

Moslar of Pacific

I

imported_Moslar

Please go to my Pacific Museum, northwest corner of Luna, Pacific Musuem and Promenade - Owner Moslar.

Check out what I have in the home and on the roof. Count in another 250 mil in gold (along with the mall) and please pm or icq me a cash amount your willing to spend. I will consider offers after this week.

UO was probably the most fun I had in the last 10 years, but work keeps catching up to me having any fun anymore. I dont know many of the rares collectors, I'm sure I will not be missed by many, but I do know a ton of peeps on Pacific that will surely hate to see me go.

Why? Work! and lots of it.

Thanx for reading,

Moslar of Pacific

G

I'll miss you, and if you need help selling anything let me know.

G

I'll miss you, and if you need help selling anything let me know.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll second DVI's post.....and i might be willing to buy things from you, just not the whole thing hehe

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll second DVI's post.....and i might be willing to buy things from you, just not the whole thing hehe

I

imported_feath

*huge sigh* wayyyyy out of my league... but a girl can dream. I'd be happy with just santa's ring

Good luck with work!

I

imported_feath

*huge sigh* wayyyyy out of my league... but a girl can dream. I'd be happy with just santa's ring

Good luck with work!

I

imported_Crystal Rose

You will be truely missed! Thank you for all you have taught and done for me. All you have done for the sake of Pacific!
Love ya sweetie!

I

imported_Crystal Rose

You will be truely missed! Thank you for all you have taught and done for me. All you have done for the sake of Pacific!
Love ya sweetie!

R

RestlessLA

u should wait til the festival next month and sell ur stuff off on a vendor there... then sell the gold and the luna house as u wish

R

RestlessLA

u should wait til the festival next month and sell ur stuff off on a vendor there... then sell the gold and the luna house as u wish

I

imported_yardman

Well bro hate to see you leave you have been a great mall owner and friend for close to 3 years now. But when life hits life hits I know the feeling sometimes lol.
Shoot me a Q next time ya on Im sure I cant afford your account but doesnt hurt to try.

We all will miss you on Pacific.

YARDMAN

I

imported_yardman

Well bro hate to see you leave you have been a great mall owner and friend for close to 3 years now. But when life hits life hits I know the feeling sometimes lol.
Shoot me a Q next time ya on Im sure I cant afford your account but doesnt hurt to try.

We all will miss you on Pacific.

YARDMAN

M

mdacc#one

I agree, if you don't need the money wait until the next festival and bring all your items there. I am sure you can get over a billion with your stuff then you can just sell the gold and take as much time as you need.

M

mdacc#one

I agree, if you don't need the money wait until the next festival and bring all your items there. I am sure you can get over a billion with your stuff then you can just sell the gold and take as much time as you need.

I

imported_Moslar

Thanx guys for the warm words, it does suck having to base your life around work and no fun. I am seeing that its probably too much for one pop for my stuff.....and there is so much more. I will probably come to the festival and put me down for a vendor..thanx.

G

Good for you and maybe we can convince you to stay between now and then!