• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Going out to sea

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated earlier, I have not played in several years and last i played, the UOAM was working fine. I downloaded it this morning and as it stated on the forum, i did not let it update the maps. I am on now and the landmasses are all black. The points of interest etc are showing up properly, but everything else is dark. DO i need to let it update or should i just move on and learn to live without UOAM.. Thanks for any help.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
been a while sense I used it but i seem to remember fixing that using the calibrate option !

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naa its still all black. Ill grab some maps and see what i can do manually.. Maybe it will be fun

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you need to tell it where to find the maps.
On the top menu bar go to 'map' and then 'uo client data files location' Uncheck 'have uoam locate client data files for you' and then put the path to the data files in the box provided.
Probably looks like this: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic