• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going out of town.

S

SUPRsalad

To avoid any 'WHERE THE $#%& HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ANYONE YOU LEFT? WE DRANK ALL YOUR POTIONS CUS WE THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!', kinda stuff..

I'm going out of town wednesday, and I will return sunday evening..

B

Budweiser KDL

To avoid any 'WHERE THE $#%& HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ANYONE YOU LEFT? WE DRANK ALL YOUR POTIONS CUS WE THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!', kinda stuff..

I'm going out of town wednesday, and I will return sunday evening..
Can i have your stuff Gemma?

S

SUPRsalad

Its 5:12 am. I am leaving. Yes, bud, you can have all my stuff, just so long as it is all EXACTLY as i have left it when i get back either saturday, or sunday. .
k love you guys, mmmbye.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its 5:12 am. I am leaving. Yes, bud, you can have all my stuff, just so long as it is all EXACTLY as i have left it when i get back either saturday, or sunday. .
k love you guys, mmmbye.
Let me "borrow" your house. :thumbup: