• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going Home

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Standing at the door of the Stone building I called home, almost sick to my stomach not hearing the voice of the man who seemed to me as a child, as a Father, welcoming me home. Here hoping for a joyous reunion and to introduce my new Gargoyle friend Huk to my Homeland and the savages, I called Family, the man who took care of me as i grew into he woman I am today. Hearing the familar voice of my old friend Vek, I turn to him. Looking at the man before me was the boy I grew up with, who helped me and protected me from those Jukar that did not accept me. Now he stands before me as a Warrior. "Vek , it is so good to see you", throwing my arms around him with a hug. " He has went into the mountain, he claimed he heard a rumbling and that his dreams told him to go into the mountain, he has"nt returned..." as Vel knew who I was looking for, an sadly informed me " he has been gone for some time" .Huk seemingly wanting to help yet not having any idea what to do looks at me brow wrinkled with concern, as i look at him " It will be fine but I must go find him and I will ask a favor of you, I will take you to the Moongate. Can you from there get to DragonStone and rally my forces and have them bring the Dragons, its time we go to Shadowguard. "

Arriving at DragonStone Hall it had grown late and no Guardsmen were here on duty, Huk in a panic runs to the closest of the Clans home, beating on the door with the loud heavy Thud Thud Thud on the wooden door. A candle is lit from the upper chamber and Huk can hear footstep coming to the door. As the door creaks open Devlin sleepily opens the door, Only to hear the frantic Gargoyle studder the Words "D-D-D-D- Daeny needs help at her home". Devlin Blinking the sleep from his eyes " At the manor house?" Devlin lookng confused and as Huk catches his breathe " NOOOO where the Sa-savages are..." ...." Cant this wait till morning?" Devlin trys to calm the young gargoyle. " No Mr La Rue that savage man she calls Family is missing, I heard the young savage say he went into the mountain and hasnt returned" as Huk scuffs his feet on the porch with a nervous twitch he waits for the answer as Devlin instructs him " Huk we need you to go to the the Guild Hall take guard ,once I take all the Clan and Dragons to Eodan we will need you to protect the rest of the village if any trouble go to Skara and find the Rangers.

There at DragonStone Hall ,Huk takes station in the tower, This would be a long night.

Daylight blinking its sunny warmth on the half awake young gargoyle, scrambling to his feet uncertain what day it even was and confused from the empty Guard hall, he found himself running to the stables Devlin had not returned, making his way to the rest of the clans homes no word from the Drgon Masters. Yet remembering wha Mr La Rue had said " if any trouble look for the Rangers" hmmm well this was trouble he was alone no Dragons , so Off to Skara to look for some rangers.......