• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going crazy training resist :(

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody have suggestions on ways to help train resist on new Greater Dragons ? In 2 days, I've gained a whopping .3

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either have a friend with another greater dragon to spar against . Or balrons seems to work nicely too.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You either have to be in a guild or in Felucca for this to work.

1. Dig up a shadow elemental.

2. Sic the dragon on the elemental.

3. Make macro that casts clumsy, weaken and feeblemind four times in a row on your dragon.

4. Command your dragon to attack the elemental so that your dragon stays green.

5. Use that macro you created.

6. Vet your dragon and meditate.

7. Repeat steps 4 - 6.

This is the fastest way that I know of to train magic resist. If you want it to go even faster, find a bard that can discord your dragon for you.

G

Not quick, but fun.
check out Ilsh's champ spawns (valor or humility) looking for a Vermin one.
Finish it, get the champ up, and he will summon lots of rats (archers, Mages, etc) as it takes quite a long time to kill the champ solo now.
I had my dragon on Barracoon while Lots of Rat mages casted on him, heh.
Lots and lots of vetting but not boring.