• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Godly Legendary Fencing Ring (+45 skills/EP/Dex/DCI/FCR/FC/LRC/SSI)

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Its rly nice that its not antique. However with the flow of high end items, it was probably be easily replaced with those mods at a low cost. Prices are dropping like crazy right now, especially with the upcoming patch. It sucks, I took a hit on many items as well. Anyway.. Your item is still good, not knocking it. Its just not worth huge amounts anymore. =|

Ill offer 100 for it, and that's pretty much my limit on it.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@GotASegway You have low limits. Is that because you only buy to resell? Just wondering. :cool:

Ill offer 125 on the jewel.
I use plenty of which I purchase.
I buy and sell. I buy suits, strip them and rebuild. I buy armor and refine them and resell, etc. I mix and match and I follow the market.
I know that jewels like that sell from 5-50m consistently, and an antique jewel like that will easily last six months of gameplay. I know that a jewel with everything you want on it, will sell from 200-500m and will last easily over a year with care and, within that year twenty plus replacements will be available. More than likely they will be an upgraded version of what you have. If you want that item for show, than go for it. Its not worth me paying more than 100m for that item while building a suit because I guarantee, first thing someone will say is "Not worth that much", can easily replace the ring with a better one. Then ofc you will get the moron comments like "No hci!", "No sdi!!", "No di!!!". "15 Tacts!!!!". (cuz the 15 tact is useless skill), Lol, because 90% of people want better. Not prettier and the two remaining skills do not go well together. People want Mage Focus Resist Anat Parry Etc with Mystic, not melee skills. Melee tanks don't want myst with skills (or tact). Myst requires too much skill to be affective in pvp to be paired with tank mages/warriors.

Last edited:

Osyrys

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
it is already in an area where I am willing to sell, even though everyone I spoke to so far rated this ring 500m+.
But I only spoke to people on Europa.

I keep this running until Sunday November 25th 8 p.m. CET

Last edited: