• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goddamn overwieght ghost...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this really nessescary? This is the second time I've gotten stuck because my + str jewelry is on my corpse, and my bag is full of minotaur artifacts.

Hate it.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sucks. Hate to say it, but guess you shouldn't rely on str items to make sure you can hold so many blessed items. Although being overweight as a ghost seems kind of odd. Didn't know it was possible, lol.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weighed down in the afterlife by the chains of greed in life?
Unpleasant to run into I imagine, but there's a certain karmic ring to it.

G

God_Majere

they have it that way so you cant grab 125 of those arties at a time, then die and go to xplace and res.. rinse and repeat.

B

Babble

The gods decided that your conscience is too heavy to let you move on....
or your astral butt to fat to let you get to the gates of heaven...
:p

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*surprised this thread was moved ... until I reread the title*

(it was a very educational rant)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You post on the boards for someone to come rez you :D

Or have sacrifice virtue, go around with 'gift of life' cast on yourself or have a gem of salvation in your pack.

Of course a sensible person, having fallen into this trap once, would carry less next time :lol:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course a sensible person, having fallen into this trap once, would carry less next time :lol:
yeah yeah... Never let it be said that I am sensible. :p

And yes, those are the chains I forged in life.