• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Goblins of Chessy

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you know me, been a while since I've been active on Chessy. My Governor/Necromancer on Legends has kept me busy trying to take over the Kingdom. You might say what does this have to do with Chessy or Goblins. You might say absolutely nothing.

What does Chessy have that Legends doesn't? A large player base and goblins. Is my Necro going to cross shard and return with a mighty goblin army weilding yellow icecream ? No he has undead minions and Skeltal Dragons for that.

Just thought I might +1 the Goblin population on Chessy. For some variety and change things up a little. Just wanted to know are the Pitmuck Goblins green or gray? Do they have a rivalry or dislike for the other color? Asking because of RP flavor.

Thought about creating an Alchemist/Tinker goblin of the none preferred kind. Got kicked out of the clan because he kept blowing the cave up. Thought about going with the name Fizbang. Can you use a mount in Goblin form?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Color does not matter for the Goblins and they cannot mount. However, I believe that you can make a gargoyle and fly while in goblin form since it is a ring or fishing pole and both are usable by gargoyles. Had I known that when I made Scabby, he would have been a gargoyle and not an elf lol.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They added items to the UO store that allow you to turn into a green or gray goblin. Thats why I was asking about color.

Was going with human because of strong back. Can carry more explosion pots.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There a statue for 600 Sovereign will change you into a goblin. Your correct a gargoyle will move at flight speed when turned into a goblin. You could always try a race change token to make Scabby a gargoyle instead of an elf.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May have to redo my character concept. This may sound odd, but I love the way a Goblin looks using throwing weapons. :)

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Frum wut mez herd da tingyz yoo buy frum da store iz now werkin like da fizhin pole n ring. Wez all can tank Sweetz fur dem fixin dat!! Dat sounz uh lod like Wizbang. Dat crazy goblin runz aroun startin stupp on fire n blowin stupp ub all da time!!

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pogg actually is a garg (it's also part of his character story) and can fly, but he has to be in garg form to initiate flight then turn back. Its very funny to see. It looks like he's riding a bike really really fast :)