• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Goblin Slayer 2010 Purple Scroll (?) and Goblin Slayer Shirt Purple Scroll

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Goblin Slayer Shirt scroll was never redeemed. There were a possibility of (20) shirts in this event. Does anyone else have the scroll not redeemed? Also does anyone else have a Goblin Slayer 2010 purple scroll? This event was from Chessy. Thanks for your help.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I opted to keep the scroll and not turn it in, and I know lox did also.
Did I buy mine from him? I know he said he was with someone else that didn't turn theirs in but I can't remember who I got them from. I purchased them right after the event, or a day or so after. What about the other scroll, the 2010 one.

C

Curran

One or the other was 4 sale at Fest prior to last. Or both? I can't remember but I did see 1 for sure.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One or the other was 4 sale at Fest prior to last. Or both? I can't remember but I did see 1 for sure.
That may have been the one that sold at the Pacific fest. Not sure which scroll it was, but it sold fast at 100m. I started to get funds there and it was gone before I could transfer.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the scroll at pac rares fest was a queen dawn proclamation scroll from atlantic those droped before that goblin ones.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the scroll at pac rares fest was a queen dawn proclamation scroll from atlantic those droped before that goblin ones.
No this was on a vendor the week of the fest on Pacific. It was definately a Goblin Slayer 2010 or the Goblin Slayer shirt scroll. I bought my two the next day. Any prices on either of these items?

C

Curran

That may have been the one that sold at the Pacific fest. Not sure which scroll it was, but it sold fast at 100m. I started to get funds there and it was gone before I could transfer.
No, it was the fest after Pac. The vendor was right next door to mine so I am 100% sure it was there. It wasn't on there for 100m tho. That I remember.

I think we share a mutual friend that would be interested in 1 or both tho. U should icq her for sure.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, it was the fest after Pac. The vendor was right next door to mine so I am 100% sure it was there. It wasn't on there for 100m tho. That I remember.

I think we share a mutual friend that would be interested in 1 or both tho. U should icq her for sure.
Yea it was 100m because Radagast and I both were looking at it then it sold. I think it was the one that had the Goblin Slayer 2010. He would probably remember, seems it was that one instead of the shirt one though. I know there were not many of either, I message Lord Gareth from Chessy before I bought mine and he was at the event when it happened. Oh do you mean Flames? Have to decide if I want to sell either or both, probably won't be both.

C

Curran

Yea it was 100m because Radagast and I both were looking at it then it sold. I think it was the one that had the Goblin Slayer 2010. He would probably remember, seems it was that one instead of the shirt one though. I know there were not many of either, I message Lord Gareth from Chessy before I bought mine and he was at the event when it happened.
Look, I am not going to argue with you on this one. Flames said it disappeared around 70m so it either sold or was pulled as it kept dwindling from original price. I, myself, saw it for 75m. (She asked me to keep an eye on it when she wasn't online.) SO, it might have started at that price but it certainly did not sell at that price.
Radagast and Gareth have nothing to do with the vendor and haven't posted here. I'll ask the owner and see what he says if you'd like?

Have to decide if I want to sell either or both, probably won't be both.
She said you said that at Pac fest.

Q

quig

I got 3 scrolls at that event, 2 goblin invasion 2010 and 1 goblin t-shirt scroll. I sold one goblin invasion 2010 right after the event for 15mil? because at the time the EM had said he would drop more at a later date (never did). Then I sold the goblin t-shirt scroll at Chessy rares fest for 55 or 65mil off my vendor (sold within a few hours) and the buyer put it on their vendor for 100mil. It didnt sell and they lowered the price gradually to 75 (dont know if it sold or not). The last goblin invasion 2010 scroll I kept. Thats my info :)

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 3 scrolls at that event, 2 goblin invasion 2010 and 1 goblin t-shirt scroll. I sold one goblin invasion 2010 right after the event for 15mil? because at the time the EM had said he would drop more at a later date (never did). Then I sold the goblin t-shirt scroll at Chessy rares fest for 55 or 65mil off my vendor (sold within a few hours) and the buyer put it on their vendor for 100mil. It didnt sell and they lowered the price gradually to 75 (dont know if it sold or not). The last goblin invasion 2010 scroll I kept. Thats my info :)
Your name sounds familiar. Did u advertise that one scroll on stratics because I think you are who I bought mine from. It was right after the invasion. I think I came to Chessy to get it? I thought I got my tshirt scroll from the same person but maybe not. Maybe a guildie of yours had one?

Q

quig

Pretty sure I sold it spamming at luna bank the day of the event on chessy, was quite awhile ago I forget (dont see any posts of mine for that). I was playing that event solo, so I was the only one I know of who had that scroll (t-shirt one).

*checks old posts* You bought them from Bombastic Fail (not me), but you have posted in one of my auction threads so maybe thats why it sounds familiar.