• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM's EXIST!

• Thread starter Lord Zephyrus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Zephyrus

Today i paged a gm for help with a question i was 9 in q then 8 maby 3 minutes of waiting and BOOM gm enters chat. Im not sure what i am or am not allowed to share with you. But i would like to thank the gm who helped me. I asked him/her if she/he would show up so i could grab a screeni but was declined but i am glad that i got to chat with one at least. Just thought i'd share my experience.

B

Babble

Lies!
Gms are fiction, made up for bad children when they cheat!

G

Until I see conclusive proof, I'm filing GM sightings in the same folder as
sightings of UFOs, Bigfoot and Nessy.

G

*putts hand to ground* Yep it doesnt feel like its a cold day in Hades yet.

So I am still assuming its hot in Hell so I am having a hard time beleiving this.

G

Awesome! That's like seeing a Unicorn. LOL

Maybe more will appear?

G

I tend to beleive this today and only today because earlier 3D Realms made a semi formal vauge announcement that Duke Nukem Forever will release in Late 08, any thing is possible today.....if ole Duke can finally make a comeback then Id say that maybe theres a slight chance that GMs really exist.

E

Elowan of Wind

Yeah. And I've got a UFO parked in my backyard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Until I see conclusive proof, I'm filing GM sightings in the same folder as
sightings of UFOs, Bigfoot and Nessy.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA

G

I stand corrected. No Duke, but maybe GMs exist....if you beleive really hard they do and of course make the necessary payments in Simoleans.

*shakes fist at 3D Realms*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah. And I've got a UFO parked in my backyard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't everyone?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am starting "Project Red Book", we are setting out to prove that GMs do really exist. I plan on getting video evidence that will prove beyond a doubt that these famed creatures are real. Of course I am sure others will set out to debunk my video and claim that the proof I gathered is faked.

Come to think of it maybe I should just join the TAPS Team on the TV show "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi Channel. I think it may be easier to prove ghosts are real...

G

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but i've paged a GM atleast 10 times the past 6 months and each time they came. Here is a pic of me asking this kind gent. to rez my dog. He said no though. A**hole.

Whats EA coming to when a GM wont even rez players dogs. (sarcasm)