• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM tinker made tools have more uses than a tinker of 90 skill?

M

mookin1

Would crafting tools such as fletching tools have more uses if made by a tinker of 100 skill than if it was made by a tinker of 90 skill? If yes, how many?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Would crafting tools such as fletching tools have more uses if made by a tinker of 100 skill than if it was made by a tinker of 90 skill? If yes, how many?

[/ QUOTE ]random, as far as I can see, on how many uses, there are times my GM tinker makes tools where the uses are low, [very low] and others when very high.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try the New Player Corner, Tinker Forum, Smith Forum, or Tailor Forum. U.Hall is for general discussions; not basic gameplay questions.

G

hahahha too bad noone hardly reads those. and this question falls under general discussion any topic is general discussion really. And it dosnt seem like a basic gameplay question.

G

Then why not come over to NPC once in a while and raise the population? Hmmmm?

BTW, guess who mods there and tries to improve the lot of ALL players - new and old.

G

I read the New Player Corner, and I've found lots of helpful information there.
Any time I've had a question posted there, I've recieved correct, quick replies.

I encourage everyone to stop by there once in awhile...you might have an answer or idea that really helps out another player. =)

G

<blockquote><hr>

hahahha too bad noone hardly reads those. and this question falls under general discussion any topic is general discussion really. And it dosnt seem like a basic gameplay question.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are wrong. As usual. The NPC is quite useful and those that want answers read them.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

I think it is just a question of if the item is exceptional or not

G

One very helpful thing about the forums to me, is that the stickies for the specialized forums generally have a lot of the answers. I open a FAQ or sticky thread, choose view all in flat mode, and then use the browser text search function (Ctrl+F Windows shortcut) to search for keywords/phrases through the entire thread. It saves a ton of time.

Another thing to use is the forum search feature. I think the Stratics Plus search feature has some slightly different options, but I am pretty sure that everyone can do a "by forum" search for a keyword or text string. The thing to remember on forum search, is don't forget the archives. You have to actually be IN the archive to search the archive (click "return" when you are done to go back to the current version of the forum), and a lot of information is there. Sometimes things are outdated of course, but usually SOMEONE has asked a similar question at some point and you can get useful player comments about it.

-Skylark