• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] GM tailor in 2001, Legendary in 2009

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Drakelord

Back in Aug of 2001 my daughter GM tailoring on her account. During the birth of power scrolls she got it over Elder but she really hated to train and went for GGS only after that as she worked toward Legendary.

When she left the game, due to real life, we took over the account and used the tailor to make our necessary repairs. Recently I was looking at taking the tailor to Legendary and started laying in a supply of leather and bones. Was told to make bone armor, but I found that the Ninja hoods were doing just as well for gains and went with that.:wall::wall:

Well after a week of missing with it for a couple hours a day and one night that I could not sleep due to a head cold I got it to Legendary. :danceb: There were no fireworks for reaching that one time goal, no one around to witness this event, I couldn't even yell at the wife since it was like 3 in the morning. :coco:

Would be nice to show off the title, but the only way is to get that tailor to the require reputation. To bad only repair deeds show off the tailor's skill level.:next:

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done. I am in the same boat, guess I should start on ninja hoods!

G

grandpa otis

I too wanted to see that title after all the hard work,, I soulstoned my crafting skills, added enuff taming skills to take a Cu to daemon room,, Hid and let him kill daemons all night,,til I was glorious Lord Grandpa Otis, Legendary Smith;;;;;; would work by stoning on warrior skills too.... u do'nt really need high hiding skill to hide on a one time basis like this,,,, turn hiding up , turn med down and hide,,, time u try enuff to get to 9 or 10 skill lvl, only 3 or 4 minuted tops, u will have a successful try... then when done, turn hide back down and med back up so can do it again tomorrow lol

K

Kallie Pigeon

Finally! I made my tailor with the sixth character expansion. Recently I finally got the bods for a 120 scroll and became Legendary. It can be boring but to me it went much faster than smithing. I made my smith before any of the expansions, back in the days of iron ingots only and within the last year made legendary. Yeah I know if I played more I could have done it a lot faster. Hey well congratulations.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These days your getting fame for turning in bods
I remember that I was hunting daemons in Ill with 2 golems for showing off my title, but that is some days ago.

L

Lord Drakelord

thanks.

Ya I went with the hoods since bones were going so fast making bone armor, saw that I was getting gains just as fast so stay with it.

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! It is quite the pain in the butt to reach legendary anything (in my opinion) so yeah... you want to yell it to the world afterward! I did lot's of high end bods to get my crafting chars to show the titles and every now and again I have to do more of them as the fame fades. Never thought of switching the skills to soulstones to get the fame lol I am blonde in RL...ugh