• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM Stealth!!! Finally

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAAAHHHHH!!!!

Finally hit GM stealth last night!!! I am so excited! I was so tired by the time I finished I just shut the computer down and fell into bed.

*does the happy dance*

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finished shortly before midnight last night. I was 99.8 at about 11:30, and my eyes were so heavy that I considered just bagging it for the night and finishing it today after work. But when 99.9 showed up I got a little second wind. I just ground it out and after about another 10 minutes I saw 100.0. I almost started yelling but I didn't want to wake everyone up. I'm so happy to have finished it.

Now the big question, To scroll, or not to scroll?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alot of my chars are scrolled to 110 stealth. i'm not sure it's necessary but it makes me feel more secure that i won't fail when it really counts. some wear burglar's bandanas or shadow dancer legs to boost their stealth. 1 or 2 are GM'd :) that takes a LONG time! but it's very satisfying when you hit your goal!

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think my stealth is stuck!

I have been at 95.0 for the last 2 days, skill wont budge.... Ihave ringmail on and leather pieces as well but I just cant seem to get a skill gain at all. Im not capped out as this is a new character and have really only been training in Hiding and Stealth (total of around 350 skill points so far). Any ideas?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Switch to a full GM studded suit and a GM close helm. I think maybe you're trying to use armor that's too heavy. With most skills if you're attempting an activity that's too difficult for your current skill level you won't get any gains. Try going back to the GM suit and helm, and if possible set up a treadmill in your house (if you have a house). If you need any help drop me a PM.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 stealth on a human is about the same as 100 on a elf...