• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM sdi inscription SDI bonus??

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So i added GM inscription to my SDI mage but the 10% bonus does show on my character sheet ?? is there a cap on how high my SDI can be(diminishing returns understood)

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So i added GM inscription to my SDI mage but the 10% bonus does show on my character sheet ?? is there a cap on how high my SDI can be(diminishing returns understood)
I do not believe there are any diminishing returns on SDI in PvM. I believe the current highest from gear is 160%.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
I stoned scribe to a mule, so I dont remember if it shows up on the character sheet. But the Sdi bonus (which is meager compared to items, and plays a bigger role in pvp where it can take you over the pvp sdi cap) and the casting focus bonus (also over cap, up to 17%) *are* there.

a gypsy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The SDI from inscription is applied separately and does not show up on the sheet. It still kicks in, you can check it yourself by stoning inscription