• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM rant!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime you need something the LAZY GM's take FOREVER and then when you get it back, they tell you that you have sent it to the wrong place, and resend it... I wanna throw my computer at that point.

THEN when you resend it... they tell you to go to a website that doesn't exist...

Is there any hope that Ultima Online Gamemasters will start working and giving a ****?

We got people running illegal programs, and getting away with it... But others get in trouble for having names like Mr. Sit and P.

Someone help me understand... PLEASE!

S

Shioni

The way I see it... a GM is paid to fix problems not hassle players... If you want to waste time reporting cheaters as I did when i was young and stupid then no one will be stopping you.

But if you really don't like cheaters you can always send in detailed feedback over the web page http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php that actually gets to the lead GM who handles the crap and you don't end up waiting for a lackey or a bot to email a report.