• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM or someone of "dev team" rename something inside my house

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I state that:
- nobody is allowed to come inside my house
- nobody can change the name on a item blessed with a personal bless deed

fact:

a GM or someone of the DEV Team renamed all pieces of an armor set from "Blessed for GoldMan" to "Blessed for Benedict"
on a manequin inside my house!

1647107467543.png

Why? :( The system allow me to use this name and i dont see anthing wrong with it!

I create a char with that name and used "8 personal bless deed" of my account.
Now looks like i cant reuse them! I dont remember which account i used (i have 2). I checked both accounts
and none of them can redeed the personal deed.

If the development team or the "head lady" has decided that you can't use that name, okay.
At least let me reuse my personal bless deeds that are linked to my account :mad:.

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why would they “move” stuff or did you mean remove ?
This is bs if they are doing this

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think that is more of a bug with the blessed items.
if you remember, when they added features to the mannequins,
not long ago, they also said that they fixed the bug about blessed
items not being able to be placed on them.

before that, any time you added blessed items
they would disappear off the mannequin
(I have lost lucky necklaces that way)

I'm guessing that it is a new bug
that changes the name on the bless deed
& that is why you can't take the deed off.
you will have to page a GM to remove it for you.
(like people have to do when they do shard transfers)

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

maybe, i have othe 2 manequin with a 8 pieces armor set with same name and all are ok, only this one.
I'll try to page GM hoping someone'll come and fix it.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most likely someone paged saying you where trying to copy the goldenman em items is all i can think

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most likely someone paged saying you where trying to copy the goldenman em items is all i can think
dunno, i'll try to page a GM. how someone can think ii can copy the goldenman? lol
different color/item properties/item title and so on...
i'll try to page a GM :)

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dunno, i'll try to page a GM. how someone can think ii can copy the goldenman? lol
different color/item properties/item title and so on...
i'll try to page a GM :)
Thats all I can think of. I know someone had sets crafted by badman (cant say it here male member part) they got the crafted part removed.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

All that.... ^^^

Willing to bet the Mannequins 'name' is Benedict.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
many years ago I had my name changed for me by a GM, my personal blessed deeded item kept my original name for a while then one day it updated to my new name.
then a couple of years later I used one of those tokens to change my name, again there was some lag but my item with my personal bless deed on it updated to my new name (several years).

I guess my question is this, personal bless deeds can be claimed by their owner regardless of what their current name is, so is there a chance that this isn't your PBD, since you said you can't claim it on any of your characters?
that's my guess.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
question, your original post is a little vague, did all 8 of the PBD's items change name or just one?

and I doubt anyone from the Dev team spent their lunch hour walking through your place looking for stuff to chance just to mess with your mind, though if I was a Dev team member I probably would.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So if you make a char named Benedict, can these be redeeded?
Name has nothing to do with it. They are account bound. If names were the determining factor we could find them in IDOCs and name a char by that name and use them.

Someone paged on them because they thought they were using a name close to the Golden Man armor.
A GM renamed the pieces a random NPC name, but caused the deeds to not be able to be used by the account.

You can see mannequins in private houses.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was there another opportunity to get PBDs? I remember them being one per character for ... AoS?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A few years back, the PBDs were changed to where ANY PBD from the account could be used by any of the account's characters (and the deed will rename for the new user). I was able to find PBDs from several other shards from the time of AoS that were made to trade AoS starting packages that had PBDs, so I transferred all the deeds to my home shard, and now one of my characters is running around in a fully-blessed suit, another with about half the items PBD/CBD, and the other 3 original characters still with their PBD.

Also, about a 12 years ago, one of the Clean Up Britannia iterations (I believe before the current system was implemented) had Item Bless Deeds (not removable IIRC, and I don't think names were attached) as rewards. Those went away from the rewards after a few months.

Was there another opportunity to get PBDs? I remember them being one per character for ... AoS?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also, about a 12 years ago, one of the Clean Up Britannia iterations (I believe before the current system was implemented) had Item Bless Deeds (not removable IIRC, and I don't think names were attached) as rewards. Those went away from the rewards after a few months.
Yep the item bless deeds were clean up reward (very high price tag). They were taken off because they were supposedly going to swap out some of the higher end rewards from time to time (at least that's what I remember hearing at the time). They changed some of the dyes up and then added additional dyes a few times over the years but never really added anything else.

That said, you can still find the item bless deeds floating around which is always fascinating to me when a limited consumable thing (like bless deeds) are still floating around the market like 10-15 years later and are relatively cheap (60m last I saw on ATL) compared to something like a 120 tactics scroll which is something people can still get today (and last I checked was 80mil on ATL).

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep the item bless deeds were clean up reward (very high price tag). They were taken off because they were supposedly going to swap out some of the higher end rewards from time to time (at least that's what I remember hearing at the time). They changed some of the dyes up and then added additional dyes a few times over the years but never really added anything else.

That said, you can still find the item bless deeds floating around which is always fascinating to me when a limited consumable thing (like bless deeds) are still floating around the market like 10-15 years later and are relatively cheap (60m last I saw on ATL) compared to something like a 120 tactics scroll which is something people can still get today (and last I checked was 80mil on ATL).
If I remeber right but I could be wrong but the bless deeds came out and everyone on seige or just the thiefs there went up in arms against Mesanna about allowing them there. Then you had some of the rares community saying it devalued the older bless deeds. So they just toke them off the trade in guy. Think she said once they where never ment to be there.

Now for the clean up dyes it was 4 dyes each pub or every 4 months cant remember. Then people who did not get the dyes they wanted becasue they where taken away and unwilling paying gold for them got the pitch forks again and Mesanna put all back on the clean up guy and kept them there.

Now that I think on it why don't we get are pitch forks out and march to Mesanna demanding they add all the past event items to the clean up guy like the SSI epps it worked in the past.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know right... I've been wishing they would bring back dread mares since I wasn't playing at all when those spawns or the no name legendaries since I didn't play much then either. I haven't been successful on that though; there seem to be some things they will just not budge on :)

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If I remeber right but I could be wrong but the bless deeds came out and everyone on seige or just the thiefs there went up in arms against Mesanna about allowing them there.
Well, blessed items really have no place on Siege. They really go against the core rules there. I'm pretty sure it was the whole community who would have disapproved of that and not just thieves. If you can bless anything you want, then why not just add insurance? Without insurance, blessing would be super valuable to the point of being overpowered. On shards with insurance, blessing is pretty meh.

I believe it was the personal bless deeds that were removed and eventually led to the practice of being able to bless one item. I could be wrong here as I wasn't playing at the time but I think I read something along those lines.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe it was the personal bless deeds that were removed and eventually led to the practice of being able to bless one item. I could be wrong here as I wasn't playing at the time but I think I read something along those lines.
I know the personal bless deeds one issue was they where not playing at the time of them and no longer had access to getting one. Then you had the issues where people lost there's as deeds or on items they locked down at there house and could not get them back. So they added the bless one item just on that shard. The deeds became more of a item to lock down then and show off that you where around when they came out.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A few years back, the PBDs were changed to where ANY PBD from the account could be used by any of the account's characters (and the deed will rename for the new user). I was able to find PBDs from several other shards from the time of AoS that were made to trade AoS starting packages that had PBDs, so I transferred all the deeds to my home shard, and now one of my characters is running around in a fully-blessed suit, another with about half the items PBD/CBD, and the other 3 original characters still with their PBD.
That's really neat! I didn't even know they work on all characters now.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah learned that secret a while ago did the same sending all the PBD from other shards to home to use them.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
question, your original post is a little vague, did all 8 of the PBD's items change name or just one?

and I doubt anyone from the Dev team spent their lunch hour walking through your place looking for stuff to chance just to mess with your mind, though if I was a Dev team member I probably would.
all 8 of the PBD's items change name.

Paged and GM Noctua come. He say no gm or dev team come and rename it.
At last he say so... anyway he was very helpful and kind!
He told me he would scale the problem.
After a while i receive this: Your appeal #xxxxxxxx has been escalated out the standard queue for review.
An e-mail has been sent to you with further information on this issue.

Hope they'll fix this. If no i'll lost 8 personal bless deed :(

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm a little weirded out that the first things folks jump to is "a GM or a dev team member messed with something in my house" versus "this game is buggier than a roach den." There used to be numerous bugs where a player could rename an item, for example. Used to be used for fake rares on occasion.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm a little weirded out that the first things folks jump to is "a GM or a dev team member messed with something in my house" versus "this game is buggier than a roach den." There used to be numerous bugs where a player could rename an item, for example. Used to be used for fake rares on occasion.
So why did the names change on all 8 items? Otherwise the OP forgot she had a toon named Benedict.

All 8 names do not just change to a new name on their own. Someone did it.

Odd the GM could not make the deeds work for the OP.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So why did the names change on all 8 items? Otherwise the OP forgot she had a toon named Benedict.

Most likely out of there power for a GM that is. I have i think close to 50 of the deeds and none are mine lol

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

I don't know, therefore, GM? I guess this notion isn't as unlikely as the time when someone's house abruptly fell and a poster here said it must have "something to do" with Event Moderators. But, still, we have this very buggy game where weird things happen for weird reasons, as has been the case for years, and someone immediately thinks "weird thing happened, must be a dev or GM finding my house and changing something." It's far from impossible physically but why would that be the first thing anyone thought of?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know, therefore, GM? I guess this notion isn't as unlikely as the time when someone's house abruptly fell and a poster here said it must have "something to do" with Event Moderators. But, still, we have this very buggy game where weird things happen for weird reasons, as has been the case for years, and someone immediately thinks "weird thing happened, must be a dev or GM finding my house and changing something." It's far from impossible physically but why would that be the first thing anyone thought of?
Had a GM drop my house back right before AOS for his friend could place a castle and sell it on eBay. So that stuff does happen. And lets not forget about the one EM.. goes into a song We do not talk about .... oh no no no we do not talk about .... oh no no no

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok other things that could do this:

1. Poster forgot they had a toon named Benedict.
But they should be able to use the deeds on any toon on the account. They can not.

2. Poster found this armor at an IDOC and forgot.. That is why they can not remove deeds.

3. Aliens

4. Unexplained bug happened.

In general I agree that players blame GMs for things before looking for other causes.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if i had to guess, like gun to my head had to guess, id say that there is a bug that blessed (to person) items are getting re-blessed to the NPC mannequin.
hence the name.
all the PBD converted over to the mannequin and his name is Benedict.
so, while this all sucks, at least you know your mannequin's name!

i have a couple PBD items on GL I think, I should go put them on a mannequin to see if it happens to them.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

2. Poster found this armor at an IDOC and forgot.. That is why they can not remove deeds.
Dang I want to know your IDOC skills if your able to pull 8 parts to an armor set with all the other idocs people there. I keep geting empty gift bags and unmarked runes

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

1. Poster forgot they had a toon named Benedict.
But they should be able to use the deeds on any toon on the account. They can not.

3. Aliens

4. Unexplained bug happened.

In general I agree that players blame GMs for things before looking for other causes.
Your post is cute and all (put the most-likely explanation on a list with nonsensical explanations in order to diminish its credibility), but it lacks merit.

But hey, cute posts lacking in merit are very popular around here so, on that level, well done. You'll get lots of likes I'm sure.

I am just trying to inject some reality into this discussion. And the reality is that 'random bug' is more likely than 'random corrupt or grudge-bearing or whatever GM or dev or whatever went into one person's house and changed this particular thing because reasons.' Reality of course isn't terribly welcome on Stratics but, hey, sometimes it's necessary anyway.

To be clear I accept the possibility that a dev or GM could have done something like this, which makes it a half-step above the "EMs delete houses" garbage we've seen here before, I just think an explanation like that should require a lot more than what we're seeing to consider seriously.

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Had a GM drop my house back right before AOS for his friend could place a castle and sell it on eBay. So that stuff does happen. And lets not forget about the one EM.. goes into a song We do not talk about .... oh no no no we do not talk about .... oh no no no
Like I said at the time, if EMs could delete houses, my bet is, based on how they are treated by overly-competitive, item-hungry, and self-entitled players, that we'd see a lot more deleted houses.

Like other posts in this thread, your post is cute but lacking in actual substance. "GMs can do, and have done, this thing. EMs can do, and have done, this other thing." (You didn't supply details so I just have to assume that we've heard the same rumors I guess.) "Therefore EMs have done this same thing that GMs can do." Strictly on the merits, though, that argument doesn't hold. It'd be kinda like saying that poison kills, and bullets kill, therefore the bullet hole in my chest that killed me could've been caused by poison.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Like I said at the time, if EMs could delete houses, my bet is, based on how they are treated by overly-competitive, item-hungry, and self-entitled players, that we'd see a lot more deleted houses.

Like other posts in this thread, your post is cute but lacking in actual substance. "GMs can do, and have done, this thing. EMs can do, and have done, this other thing." (You didn't supply details so I just have to assume that we've heard the same rumors I guess.) "Therefore EMs have done this same thing that GMs can do." Strictly on the merits, though, that argument doesn't hold. It'd be kinda like saying that poison kills, and bullets kill, therefore the bullet hole in my chest that killed me could've been caused by poison.
GMs at the start of this game had a lot more power then they do now. I never said EM delete house or change name.. But we did have an EM that made items sold the items. He even made items that where 1 of 1 that is how we have 3 of the luna sashes that where 1 of 1. the 3 out there that I know of one was the real owner and the other two where gifts or traded to players that did say they got it from him. @Captn Norrington did he gift or sell you the sash?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Where do bless deeds come from ? And how do you get one ? I know clothing bless from tailor bods , but not other kinds ?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
GMs at the start of this game had a lot more power then they do now. I never said EM delete house or change name.. But we did have an EM that made items sold the items. He even made items that where 1 of 1 that is how we have 3 of the luna sashes that where 1 of 1. the 3 out there that I know of one was the real owner and the other two where gifts or traded to players that did say they got it from him. @Captn Norrington did he gift or sell you the sash?
He gifted it to me for free. Not sure if he gifted or sold it to Longtooths, but I’m guessing that was also a gift.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where do bless deeds come from ? And how do you get one ? I know clothing bless from tailor bods , but not other kinds ?
Bless deeds where added to the game when the first clean up event came out in 98 then added to the clean up rewards in 2012 i think. But the Personal bless deeds came out with AOS I left the game during that time so think I only have like 2 or 3.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Poo The OP did not tell us the Mannequins name. But you can see it in the Picture. A Mannequin
I have never left Blessed armor on a mannequin nor would I, so I do not know if that is possible.
But your theory says it should change to A Mannequin not Benedict.

@John Knighthawke Your random bug theory is also cute and lacks merit or credibility unless others have shown this to happen to them. And it happened to 8 items.

Benedict is an NPC name. GMs change names to a random NPC name when they do change names. That is the most circumstantial evidence provided so far.

I thought the found in an IDOC could be valid but @Danpal has a point on how it would not be easy to get all pieces of a set. But maybe the OP was alone at an IDOC.

So, we may never know what happened. But, I am still wondering why the GM could not make the armor redeed for the OP. That leads me to think that these deeds are not the OPs deeds.

While messing with this topic I did learn that I can Bless an item with my account that has bless deeds and use those items on another account. I may do that and avoid insurance cost in the next Dynamic Dungeon Event.

I forgot:
5. The OP has the GoldMan Armor somewhere else and forgot they made a suit and named the armor Benedict.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He gifted it to me for free. Not sure if he gifted or sold it to Longtooths, but I’m guessing that was also a gift.
Thanks if I get out of line just let me know.. The issue is this person had used 8 personal bless deeds on a set of Armor and the name got changed to something else and he can not use any char on the accounts to take them off. That is the real issue and I do not see a bug doing that. to one maybe but not the other 7.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
They should totally bring bless deeds back. Maybe as a reward to the list of dungeon events , turn ins for bless deed ?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They should totally bring bless deeds back. Maybe as a reward to the list of dungeon events , turn ins for bless deed ?
No thanks Not one more item to drop the price on. I have 3 of the This deed is used to bless one item and at lest 10 of the other deeds. if they wanted to bring it back they need to have it so its the 100 or 150 item turn in and not on the Fel ruleset shards.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I would pick this at 100 turn in points over some of the other things. But they'd probably go for 300 if they added it at all ...

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Poo

@John Knighthawke Your random bug theory is also cute and lacks merit or credibility unless others have shown this to happen to them. And it happened to 8 items.
The "random bug" theory requires a lot fewer assumptions. By contrast you have to assume that a GM or one of the dev team either had some reason to mess with this particular player (not someone else -- not me, for example, despite my repeated trashing of the NL concept on the official forums), in this particular way (not by canceling the account or putting them in jail or by spawning monsters in their house, but in that particular manner), and chose to do it then and there (not the day before, not the day after, but right then).

I've been clear that this could indeed be the case. I've seen all kinds of GMs doing stuff I don't agree with (including jailing players for RPing as guards, changing names based on Urban Dictionary entries, etc.). But this kind of accusation has to require something more specific than "this stuff happened, they could do it" to be credible.

*shrugs* It's not a difficult concept.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The "random bug" theory requires a lot fewer assumptions. By contrast you have to assume that a GM or one of the dev team either had some reason to mess with this particular player (not someone else -- not me, for example, despite my repeated trashing of the NL concept on the official forums), in this particular way (not by canceling the account or putting them in jail or by spawning monsters in their house, but in that particular manner), and chose to do it then and there (not the day before, not the day after, but right then).

I've been clear that this could indeed be the case. I've seen all kinds of GMs doing stuff I don't agree with (including jailing players for RPing as guards, changing names based on Urban Dictionary entries, etc.). But this kind of accusation has to require something more specific than "this stuff happened, they could do it" to be credible.

*shrugs* It's not a difficult concept.
Speaking as a player who had his name changed by a GM one day I know it can happen.
But when they do this they pull you away from the game and you also receive a email about it for reference in case you want to grieve it, none of which we see above.
While it could happen I find it hard to believe someone who is a GM and getting paid to do that would do something like this out of spite.
Because they know how petty and anal UO players are, they know they would get caught.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have also had a name change happen never got a email or anything

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

We did the very same thing where our main character on our home shard had all PBD items on.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll explain the situation better, maybe:
1) you did not understand
2) you are just making controversy

I don't drink or use drugs and my memory is ok.
I made the armor set, creating a char called "GoldMan" and i personally used 8 "personal bless deeds" on 8 pieces of a gold-colored plate armor including shield and sword.
I remember it very well, I don't suffer from Alzheimer's.

Now.
Who else can access my home since I have no friends on the list? Answer: none.
How does he change the name on 8 pieces himself? Aliens?
A bug running around and renaming items on its own?

Or is it more likely that someone, because they had nothing else to do, called a GM who renamed all the armor?

THINK!

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Your original post said nothing about being paged on. Since you seem to have forgotten about your original post, here is a link to it.
If your intent was to fret over being paged on you would've said so and you wouldn't have tried to implicate the dev team, because they don't usually respond to pages. There are GMs for that.

I'm not making controversy, that'd be you, by definition, by making such an odd accusation.

Not sure why you're talking about drugs or serious diseases either. Well I have an inkling why: folks like to put words in my mouth. But what I mean is, as no one said anything like that, your responding as though they did serves no substantive purpose. Note the emphasis.

As to your changing the theory that you were paged on: As was the case with the random attack theory, I certainly can't discount it and I've seen some weird stuff in my day. I've seen people paged on, successfully, for some weird things, and all of us have seen substantive issues ignored. But I can't really imagine what would cause "GoldMan" to be actionable. Also: Wouldn't that mean the character's name has been changed too? Has it?

To be clear, again, because apparently the multiple times I've said this isn't enough: I have seen too much weird stuff to discount the possibility that a random GM or random dev team member changed the name for no reason. I also cannot discount the new theory, which is that someone paged on you for this name, and a GM decided that the name "GoldMan" was indeed somehow actionable. (I will never, ever, forget the "urban dictionary character rename" story.)

It's far from impossible or even implausible. It's just not terribly likely and it seems a weird conclusion to jump to. If the name was, say, a racial slur, an insult to a dev team member, or a sex-themed Urban Dictionary entry, it'd be less of a stretch.

I'll explain the situation better, maybe:
1) you did not understand
2) you are just making controversy

I don't drink or use drugs and my memory is ok.
I made the armor set, creating a char called "GoldMan" and i personally used 8 "personal bless deeds" on 8 pieces of a gold-colored plate armor including shield and sword.
I remember it very well, I don't suffer from Alzheimer's.

Now.
Who else can access my home since I have no friends on the list? Answer: none.
How does he change the name on 8 pieces himself? Aliens?
A bug running around and renaming items on its own?

Or is it more likely that someone, because they had nothing else to do, called a GM who renamed all the armor?

THINK!