• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GM, GM of my wishes, tell me when will you support a player of the realm?

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my cu sidhe was discorded yesterday. Today is still discorded ... this is not normal, it should go away and return to normal state!
But my pet is still discorded...paged...and nothing happen!

The "super team" create new shard when it can't even support players? funny and ironic, indeed pathetic

Oblivion

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Have you tried killing and ressing? This sometimes works with buff/debuff issues on players - so may be worth a shot.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is exactly why I quit trying to entice friends from other games to UO... Its customer service is a joke... One that isn't funny and if I worked for the company would be downright embarrassing.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

She had poor experiences in the past paging GMs and quit the game. She's probably not talking about an official shard and didn't want to page a GM.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe the GM was like, "I thought she quit already," and didn't bother responding. No sense responding to someone who already quit.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@MalagAste I have called a GM for odd things quite a few times. I have never had to wait more than 20 Minutes.

Just called one now because my bread would not accept being a quest item. In 20 minutes or less a GM came and told me to buy the other bread. Quest worked.

Amazing how they always show up when I call them. Its 10:09pm Central. My drug store closed an hour ago but GMs are working.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@MalagAste I have called a GM for odd things quite a few times. I have never had to wait more than 20 Minutes.

Just called one now because my bread would not accept being a quest item. In 20 minutes or less a GM came and told me to buy the other bread. Quest worked.

Amazing how they always show up when I call them. Its 10:09pm Central. My drug store closed an hour ago but GMs are working.
paged multple times and i wait more then 1 hour, so you have been lucky!!

She had poor experiences in the past paging GMs and quit the game. She's probably not talking about an official shard and didn't want to page a GM.
You managed to find my post on your own, cool! are you following me why do you like me? lol
Just to make you feel good, no I haven't quit the game yet!
When i'll quit i'll give all i have to my friends :cool: ;) and i'll let you know, dont worry ok?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If you are on European time it's a lottery whether you ever see a GM, I've waited hours myself and given up.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And this comes straight to bad customer service ;)
I've known people to page and then log off, expecting their issue to be dealt with sans any additional input or effort from them.

Personally, I haven't had a bad experience with a GM in years, but I also don't expect them to instantly appear and deal with foolishness easily resolved on my own.

Even the OP's issue was easily resolved without a GM, kneecapping the faux disgruntled customer act.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
paged multple times and i wait more then 1 hour, so you have been lucky!!

You managed to find my post on your own, cool! are you following me why do you like me? lol
Just to make you feel good, no I haven't quit the game yet!
When i'll quit i'll give all i have to my friends :cool: ;) and i'll let you know, dont worry ok?
I mean, it was recently. It's one page over and it stood out in my brain because I called you out for being overly sensitive in that topic in error after others pointed out the user is a big issue for a lot of people. But since you're being snarky... you did say you were going to quit and didn't. You gotta admit that you through a fit and used that for attention like a child. I mean, I own when I make mistakes. And I imagine that people looking at your fit of a post probably thought less of the game unless they were actively playing.

I've said it before here... it's like that Jim Breuer scene in Half Baked.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I mean, it was recently. It's one page over and it stood out in my brain because I called you out for being overly sensitive in that topic in error after others pointed out the user is a big issue for a lot of people. But since you're being snarky... you did say you were going to quit and didn't. You gotta admit that you through a fit and used that for attention like a child. I mean, I own when I make mistakes. And I imagine that people looking at your fit of a post probably thought less of the game unless they were actively playing.

I feel guilty now. I told someone I was going to stop drinking sugary drinks but, I didn't.
Whew that's a load off my chest. I feel lots better now. :pint: bottoms up!

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I feel guilty now. I told someone I was going to stop drinking sugary drinks but, I didn't.
Whew that's a load off my chest. I feel lots better now. :pint: bottoms up!
Well, when sugary drinks have a promotion/brand problem and other drinkers of sugary drinks are begging for new addicts... Sure then it might be an issue. I don't think this is a good comparison. It was funny though. And I'm sure you do actually feel guilty drinking that stuff after telling yourself you'd quit.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ok, after reading this i feel better. Thank you
remember to do your homework ok? have a nice day :)

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I don't see what the issue is. It sounds like she discorded her own Cu... Probably for training and never broke line if site for the debuff to drop.

Seems mechanics are working as intended.