• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gloves Of The Archlich... Cant Dye Them

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to use dark void pigment on my gloves and it tells me I cant... Hope they will eventually make them dyeable.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Same with the scabbard. I hate the bright white color.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went to use dark void pigment on my gloves and it tells me I cant... Hope they will eventually make them dyeable.
Ya metal dye tubs and plant dyes work on them. They are not legendary enough for the Clean up, Tokuno or Hitachi dyes.

I wanted paragon gold on my arms, had to settle for Fire plant Dye.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oops you said gloves, ya you have more options than the metal arms.

1666321348442.png

Paragon gold would look better.

KraneFace

Visitor
Enhance them first then dye them. I Did this with the vambraces and can now dye them with pigment tubs.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can dye them you just need to enhance them first. I Enhanced my paladin vambraces for the resist and can now dye them with pigment tubs.
Cool that makes them legendary enough. I enhanced after I dyed mine.