• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glory days?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its has been almost a decade since i heard that, quite humourous to me :> im so old 127 months of this game is such a long time.

S

Sin-Vigor

I played for about 2 months before t2a came out, honestly I was a miner for 3 years and started pvping with a scribe mage in FL 3-4 months after AoS.

The thing that drove me away from my smith was that no one was hanging out at the brit smithy anymore.

I remember i could stand there and sell a set of GM plate armor for 3.5k a pop and i was makin BANK! Back when getting a GM skill was actually an accomplishment, not just a macro overnight :/

Fortunately I still run around naked in fel for a few hours around the brit area every day mining naked on a firebeetle in fel. I actually kind of find it quite enjoyable, takes me back to my UO roots. I'm on The Morning Star so if you see me, PK me but leave my firebeetle alone, hes not bonded lmfao.