• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Global Arc - The Despair Diamond of Ilshenar

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

새로운 글로벌 아크 이벤트가 예정되어 있어 미리 공지하고자 합니다. 아직 줄거리가 나온 상태가 아니지만, 글로벌 아크 이벤트 일정과 개인적인 일정이 겹쳐 있는 관계로 이번 달 말로 예정되어 있었으나, 한 주 앞당기려고 합니다. 따라서, 줄거리보다 앞서 선 공지를 통해 여러분께 충분히 전달될 수 있도록 하고자 합니다.

일정

• 발해 샤드 - 8월 22일 토요일 오후 8시 30분
  • 아리랑 샤드 - 8월 22일 토요일 오후 10시

발해 샤드 및 아리랑 샤드가 동일한 날짜에 있기 때문에 시간이 부득이하게 오후 10시가 되었습니다. 양해부탁드립니다.

장소: 미정 (미정이지만 늘 그렇듯이 브리튼 EM 홀에서 문게이트 제공 예정입니다)

참고: 본 이벤트는 아직 정확한 내용이 나오진 않았기에 자세한 내용이 나오는대로 공지를 업데이트할 예정입니다. 지금 공지는 일정을 알려드리기 위한 우선 조치임을 양해해주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

Good day, everyone.

I would like to pre-announce new global arc for Balhae and Arirang shard. Although we do not have story or detail of it but to let you know and give you enough time to able to be notified.

Date and Time

• Balhae Shard - 22nd August 08:30PM KST/JPT (07:30AM EDT)
  • Arirang Shard - 22nd August 10:00PM KST/JPT (09:00AM EDT)
※ Balhae and Arirang Shard global arc date is same so I had to choose 10:00PM KST. Sorry for those who wanted event time at 08:00PM KST.

Meeting Place: Unknown (But as always, a moongate will be provided in Britain EM Hall)

Be Advised: There is no detail of global arc yet so I will update this announcement as soon as details are released. This announcement is for pre-announcement to giving you enough time to be notified about schedule.

Thank you.

Continue reading...