• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"glitched" stew blocking placement

B

Blackthorn

There is a hose that dropped, it had a pot of stew inside of it. Now the house is gone, but the "top" of the bubbling stew is still there. The house was a 18 x 18. I can't place a home there the exact same size, in the exact same spot. I'm 99.9% sure that the stew itself is blocking placement. I even took the very smallest house possible and placed it all over the said area, and the only place it won't let me place is where the stew is. Is there a way for me to get rid of the stew glitch? I tried an axe already, didn't work.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this point you pretty much have to page a GM to get rid of the stew for you, so you can place. It may take a few pages to get them to attend to it. Good luck!

B

Blackthorn

Kinda weird how "it" all worked out. I paged a GM, about an hour later, I see the orange lettered message in the upper left corner of my screen. I was disappointed to see that it was just the spam message saying that a GM could not help me with my problem. But as soon as I closed the message window, the stew magically disappeared. Possibly the GM could and did help? Just not wanting to take credit for it?

Either way, it's gone now, and I placed. So, if a GM happens to see this, and they did delete the stew, thank you.